zetozeto99

810!

Here is a better picture so you can see the actual color, the other picture at night with the building lights makes the color look a little off

FB_IMG_1460728831951.jpg

Beautiful color!

heres mine btw

2016-03-14_18.00.33.jpg

• Like 2

Love it!  Lets see some interior pics!  Is that red interior?

Love it! Lets see some interior pics! Is that red interior?

I have a project thread on this car right here : http://community.ratsun.net/topic/68837-1978-datsun-810-wagon-4spd/ tons of pics .

And heres a youtube clip i made from some testing gopro footage https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIotYtZhUZg PS. horrible windnoise ,need to get a "deadcat" for my mic. But there is a semi nice tunnel pull in it tho hah.

• Like 1

Put these pics up on the bozo thread, thought those headlight covers were bad ass I've seen them once before on a different 810 in a Japanese magazine anyone have the slightest clue where to get them? Ima gonna try yahoo japan see if I get lucky!

D44A70A7-5995-4F42-9733-095D5974EDC3-250

957B03D6-F1DA-4458-A8E2-329217E98BC4-250

Any luck with finding these? They are just awesome

No, very hard to find i don't think they made them here in the states either so it will tough to find not holding breath though.

No, very hard to find i don't think they made them here in the states either so it will tough to find not holding breath though.

Bummer, they look really cool , gives the car a menacing look.

Been toying with the idea of painting the spare grille i have black after seeing that JDM 810 in the magazine a few posts earlier.  So i decided to do a quick photoshop to see the difference.

So what do you guys think, yay or nay?

IMG_20160318_184923.jpg

Testing.jpg

I would leave the four lines that come down on the grill at least. I've seen an all blackout 810 grill before but I don't have a pic of it saw it on Instagram.

I would leave the four lines that come down on the grill at least. I've seen an all blackout 810 grill before but I don't have a pic of it saw it on Instagram.

Cool idea.

Did two more pics one with and without the four lines.

test3.jpg

test3%20copy.jpg

Maybe a +12mm offset would tuck under better. if you lower the car alot.But I dont know if rim or tire might hit the strut housing. I know on 280zx the +25mm rim will hit the strut.

I just dont know on 810s whats the best offset.  0 offset is not enought if you lower the car alot more.

I llike RBs they are cheap. I have a set also on my beater 510

Maybe a +12mm offset would tuck under better. if you lower the car alot.But I dont know if rim or tire might hit the strut housing. I know on 280zx the +25mm rim will hit the strut.

I just dont know on 810s whats the best offset. 0 offset is not enought if you lower the car alot more.

I llike RBs they are cheap. I have a set also on my beater 510

Im not going to lower the car so

Rota RB 16x7 +4 offset should work fine with 205/45/r16 tyres. :-)

14178139.t.jpg

Hello from finland, my first post. Steel rim is just for measurments/plan b. Coilovers and rims should arrive soon.

• Like 1

14178139.t.jpg

Hello from finland, my first post. Steel rim is just for measurments/plan b. Coilovers also should come soon.

Nice project! , more pics :-)