810!

hey does anybody know where I can find two sets of these rubbers for two 2 door coupes8448450514_82e9cf9942.jpgIMG_7020 by micuss0source, on Flickr

I fount some on rock auto that work not right but work none the less I had to get something beings I was missing both sides due to weather checking but the brand is metro and the P/N: VS3 you can find it in the tools and universal tab and then click on quarter window and it should be towards the top and then when you get them just slide out the old seal and install new seal with silicone to use as a lube and glue mine has worked wonderful and you'll have ro trim the bottom of the seal so when you roll the window all the way down it won't catch the seal on the way back up just make it look like the one you took out and you'll be fine now does any one know where I might be able to find the window scraper that goes on the bottom exterior of the side windows that would work for the coupe

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always love here not many 810 owners out there or at least not on the forum. Same interior as mine.

No the cars are pretty rare from what i understand . Been tweaking the ignition timing lately an its gotten more responseive and alive , but i have to use 98 octane to aviod knocking with the ignition in its current position.

No the cars are pretty rare from what i understand . Been tweaking the ignition timing lately an its gotten more responseive and alive , but i have to use 98 octane to aviod knocking with the ignition in its current position.

That they are rare the rarest one being the 810 Coupe, wagons seem to be the most made I've only seen a few in town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's 195/50/15, honestly going with some new wheels soon

Cool i think i will run 205/50(maybe 45)/16 on the rota wheels.

Anyhow , will a stock L28ET with a swapped oil pan fit? , only problem i can think of is steering box clerance ..