Ink Thread!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what does getting a tattoo feel like?

I've heard so many answers to questions like this, and to be honest, it really seems to vary by person and by location of the tattoo. But, one of the best summed up answers was that by the end of a sitting (on a decent sized piece of work anyway), it usually starts to feel like someone is starting to scratch the shit out of a sunburned section of skin, as it starts to feel pretty fucking raw when it's had ink drilled into it over and over. But, it also really varies by the location. Some areas for me have hurt pretty badly (ie. the tips of my shoulder blades and the outer joint of my elbow.... I have yet to actually do the knob of my elbow due to lack of money), but then others who have shit in the same areas have said that they didn't have that much pain in that same area. It really is such a personal thing though, it's hard to really say how it would feel for you.

You'll never know til you try it :D

I've heard so many answers to questions like this, and to be honest, it really seems to vary by person and by location of the tattoo. But, one of the best summed up answers was that by the end of a sitting (on a decent sized piece of work anyway), it usually starts to feel like someone is starting to scratch the shit out of a sunburned section of skin, as it starts to feel pretty fucking raw when it's had ink drilled into it over and over. But, it also really varies by the location. Some areas for me have hurt pretty badly (ie. the tips of my shoulder blades and the outer joint of my elbow.... I have yet to actually do the knob of my elbow due to lack of money), but then others who have shit in the same areas have said that they didn't have that much pain in that same area. It really is such a personal thing though, it's hard to really say how it would feel for you.

You'll never know til you try it :D

lol yup, pretty much.

by the end of a big one your ready to be done.

its exhausting sometimes.

So what does getting a tattoo feel like?

Some people are lucky enough to have an adrenaline rush shortly after the tatt starts getting blasted. I wasn't. It fuggin hurt. At the 6th hour I was on the verge of shock. SOOOOOO worth it tho.

Oh and it was the 'after' care that sucked for me. Feels like a bad sunburn. Then it itches. Three months later and it still itches sometimes.

-B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is another tattoo i just got done last week.. well ive posted up all the ink i have and one of them is NOT SO Ratsun liked.. posted it up before and got Neg rep for it.. ollz.. but u guys liked the rest.. here is the newest addition..

Started and the artist needed a break,

start.jpg

Then he finished it...

fuckit.jpg

Says FUCK IT at the top and SHIT HAPPENS at the bottom..