The Original Ratsun Rat-N-Wrenches Logo Decals/Stickers For Sale Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got about 1 or two of each of these since there's just not that much demand for these colors:

9F395FE7-E367-4969-A76F-2ED215F141BC-247

I have some of the red Rising-Sun-Ratsun flags (5 in red and 3 in black) $8 each shipped:

C4882E82-F9E4-4800-BC12-8D727A34072B-247

And I only have a few of the 510 logo ($6 shipped) and Watanabe Racing stickers ($3 shipped) left:

AE03F09E-1024-4DD0-8BAE-146A2B56768F-247

• Like 1
still never got mine... and you seemed to stop reading pm's

Wrong, I sent it out to the original address you gave me. I thought the first two attempts didn't get to you because of the size of the envelope and the regular class stamp I used but no one else besides you ever had this letter/stamp issues, so I tried a third time when I sent them out on 2/23 along with 5 other orders using regular envelopes and it still hasn't reached you.

I just stuffed the sticker in an envelope with the latest address you gave me, so this being the 4th attempt, if it doesn't reach you, I'll refund you the $5 you paypaled me ok?  

I got mine too!

Ah, one of your new stickers looks familiar, I have four on my rims!  See Below

FrontRim.jpg

Yeap, old school two piece Watanabe's with center caps!

Yeah I know they look familiar!  Here's mine! :)

18CD5063-3487-4186-81F5-E1F8233DAE11-112

D320BC7F-4A2A-43CE-AA76-066E9114F8FD-112

Just sold some more white ones (still plenty left) and one of the red Ratsun flag stickers (only 4 left).  

Plenty of the white, black, orange, silver, and pink ones left!  
Have very few of the blue, red, and purple left.

Chad: Your 2-white Rat-N-Wrench stickers are in the mail!

Steve R. (TheBirdistheWord): You didn't provide me your mailing address for your white Rat-N-Wrench, red rising sun flag, and 510 logo sticker!  Please PM it to me so I can mail them to you! :)

Steve R. (birdistheword): Your second part of your order is in the mail today! :)

Joshua B.: Your sticker is in the mail as well!

Genkiracing and sockmonkie...all your stickers will be shipped off in the morning so you should get them soon.  :)  Thanks!

Riot936 and MurphyEF: Your stickers should be getting you soon, let me know when they do! :)

I have plenty white, black, silver, grey ones

I only have a few of the red (2), pink, puple, orange.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.