260Z Beermobile

It's been a few weeks since I've returned my empties. I've never had this many beer bottles packed into her before :blink: You can't even see the six-packs behind the seats!

I wonder how much $$ I'll get back with my 401 keg plan. :o

Beer3.jpg

Beer1.jpg

Beer2.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!! All you guys are cracking me up. :lol:

I don't think I have a drinking problem, it's a recycling problem :D

I think I set a new personal record. 356 containers (almost 30 short-cases) @ $0.05 comes to $17.80. Enough to buy a sheet of copper to make an exhaust gasket, 8 AAA batteries for my flashlight, and 600 Q-tips :P

I'm sick of beer for awhile...:blink:

Dude- I had a Sir Henry Weinhards phase....

GUT- ROT.

I would scare myself awake with the smells that came out of my ass and my skin!

But it was only like $4 for a 12'er!! you pay either way.

I know what you mean, hessianben.

About every year, I have to switch brands. Last year was my Stella Artois phase, but that got kind of spendy. Before that was Pabst Blue Ribbon (Portland consumes the most PBR per capita nationwide, talk about gutrot...especially with 40 oz'ers). Before that was Widmer or Mirror Pond. Then there was the 24 oz Becks phase...I called them 240Z's ;)

I made a sic copper ring gasket (3" ID, 4"OD) out of 0.025" copper sheet. I need to get a photo...

I know...if I can't figure out how to get the three oil leaks fixed (oil pump bolts, oil pan and turbo oil feed) and the one exhaust leak (at the 3" V-band from the internal wastegate to the downpipe) I'll switch to whisky and cry :(

I know what you guys mean about the gut rot. I get it pretty bad if I drink over a certain amount of a lot of brands.

Some Liq stores around here have 100's of import beers. I just try a dif one and in between I stick to staples like Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Guinness draught, Delirium (tremens, nocturnum etc they are all good) dogfish etc... Most are seasonal (or pricey)too so even if I fall in love with them I cant play them out. Never have any problems following that path and I get exposed to 100's of different beers. Your pallet gets pretty developed.

There is soooooo many great beers out there I can't believe I spent so long choking down and shitting out ying.

I just try a dif one and in between I stick to staples like Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Guinness draught, Delirium (tremens, nocturnum etc they are all good) dogfish etc...

my wifes fav beer is delirium tremens...drink a bottle of that then hanging out on there web site is hours of fun

http://www.pascalkolkman.com/delirium/

my wifes fav beer is delirium tremens...drink a bottle of that then hanging out on there web site is hours of fun

http://www.pascalkolkman.com/delirium/

Wow really? That's great lol. It's a really good beer but far from light (cept maybe compared to the nocturnum :D ) healthy abv too.

Do you like it? I wish it wasn't so pricey.

Gift idea

http://cgi.ebay.com/Womens-Delirium-Tremens-Speciality-Beer-T-Shirt_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2301db1f2dQQitemZ150354992941QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f0QQsalenotsupported

Edited by 72240z