is it worth it??

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i dig the wagons just seems like their getting harder and harder to find i remember 10 years or so ago alot of people would just give them to you. now i'm playing hell finding any 510 stuff that's not total junk or a someone wanting a grip load of cash for. I tried callin about it but no one awnsered the phone.

Is that a '70 with those marker lights?

i remember 10 years or so ago alot of people would just give them to you.

Yeah, I basically gave away our '69 wagon in '89 because I didn't want to pay $600 to have it shipped from Hawai'i back to the Mainland. Dumb... :(

Is that a '70 with those marker lights?

Yeah, I basically gave away our '69 wagon in '89 because I didn't want to pay $600 to have it shipped from Hawai'i back to the Mainland. Dumb... :(

probably one of those on the title as a 70 when it was manuf in 69.

it used to be cheaper to buy another 510 than to fix the one that broke. i would drive em into the ground and just get another one for around the same price as repair costs. they all ended up in a JY :(

That wagon looks to be like my 69 with those markers. Looks to be a bit of rust at the bottom of the fenders and such, have a good look and see what kind of shape the body's in. Sounds like the motor is due for a re and re at least....