Site problems?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having problems connecting and moving around Ratsun.net? It's working, but takes forever for me. Other sites working just fine. I even flushed the caches and rebooted the computer, but no joy. :confused:

I've heard complaints of that nature in regard to the host we use, although I've not really experienced them personally. What browser are you using? I'd be interested in hearing other people's observation on this issue.

Don't know if this would help but how do you log off? for a long time i never logged off i just let my computer do it, Then i started to use the "Log Off" on the lower right hand side of the forum and when i did it cleared the "Cookies" It might have speeded up the forum search? This might help if you've never "Logged Off"!

I normally use Firefox and normally this site works great, which is why I'm here instead of there (sorry, Doug).

And today it's working fine again. Just gonna chalk it up to the computer gremlins, pick up the pieces of my shattered life, and move on. :D

I do most of my posts from my cell phone. I notice that ratsun is slightly slower than the realm. On my apple at home I don't notice a difference.

I'm just glad the bb list is slow so I can see more of you Pete ;)

I'm just glad the bb list is slow so I can see more of you Pete ;)

Hehehehehe...thanks. I need to c'mon down and check out the progress on your '68. Or maybe I should actually spend some quality time a) jobhunting and/or B) wrenching on my rides. DOH!

Hehehehehe...thanks. I need to c'mon down and check out the progress on your '68. Or maybe I should actually spend some quality time a) jobhunting and/or B) wrenching on my rides. DOH!

My rig is up at franks place these days. I drove it sunday :D

You lucky bastard! I wish I was unemployed :) I would be wrenching though hehe.

My rig is up at Franks place these days. I drove it sunday :D

Where's Frank live?

You lucky bastard! I wish I was unemployed :) I would be wrenching though hehe.

Not all that lucky. No money for car parts or car events (I was lucky to get to go to Canby) and serious strain on the home front. :(

Where's Frank live?

Everett

Not all that lucky. No money for car parts or car events (I was lucky to get to go to Canby) and serious strain on the home front. :(

Dam that's a bummer.... maybe I could pay you to do some sanding on my car :)