1200 Coupe at LKQ (North Portland)

DRIVEN

It finally made it through processing and hit the yard. I posted it elsewhere a few weeks ago when I saw it at the auction (that's where the pic is from). No drive-train. Body is pretty rust free but rough. The trim is mostly there but has been painted over - including all 4 side "vents". Most interior is gone. Dash is complete but top is badly cracked. I snagged the TS switch and a door hinge.

9.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, it drives me nuts when you finally see a car like this in the yard and there's nothing you can think of to buy. I'll probably go check it out anyway. Thanks for the info, driven.

I'd grab the front and rear glass if it's in one piece. 1200 windscreens are now mostly impossible to find new. Never hurts to have a spare, IMHO.

Windscreen Seals for Datsun 1200 are easy to find. But they are like $200. I dare you to get that used seal out without breaking the windshield.

If I was there I'd probably find a lot of parts to buy. Spent $75 on the last one LKQ st johns had, and that was after several other Ratsun guys went through it.

* Tunnel carpet, even a scrap so that I can match it. If it is the original checkered carpet.

* Stock type muffler, if in good condition (1.5 inch inlet/outlet)

* Driver's seat reclining mechanism cover (big round part)

* Side window hinge covers (if you can remove them without breaking...)

* Tunnel carpet, even a scrap so that I can match it. If it is the original checkered carpet.

* Stock type muffler, if in good condition (1.5 inch inlet/outlet)

* Driver's seat reclining mechanism cover (big round part)

* Side window hinge covers (if you can remove them without breaking...)

I remembered that carpet request after I left the yard -- sorry. I don't remember the carpet being there anyway. It had stock seats in it at the auction but they weren't bolted down. They are now gone. What are the hinge covers? Mine doesn't have those.

Those hinge cover are sedan only.....

I'm looking for a fuel filler hose....sold mine to duncan before I realized the one in my coupe was the wrong one D'oh

Those hinge cover are sedan only.....

I'm looking for a fuel filler hose....sold mine to duncan before I realized the one in my coupe was the wrong one D'oh

Kelmo,

I never even opened the box and I sold my Coupe. Let me know if you need it back. I have no plans for it.