FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, its been a long week. this guy has been asking for a while and i just want to take care of it

Long week and it's not even over yet...haha you need a beer amigo! I just texted him during lunch and he said he'll pick it up...so I'll make sure to hold one aside for him.

Got my carpet kit today. Talk about fast service!

bigchowder: Hey glad you got it and appreciate the quick shipping :)

Racer2be: Shipped your kit earlier today so it's on its way to you in NY!

nikleNdyme: Your carpet kit was made last night and shipped out this morning. I sent you the tracking number but not sure how long it will take to get to you in Canada.

Laecaon: I can get back to you about that. Stay tuned

Have another kit ready to go if anyone's interested!

I thought it came in the kit.

Good thing you ask so you or anyone else doesn't get confused. The carpet kit I've been advertising and selling has been for the front and rear floors, which the kt fits all 2 door, 4 door, and wagons just fine...but it does not come for the goon cargo area. That hasn't been pictured in this carpet kit thread at all, look back and you'll see.

He took that pic from my wagon build up thread, which I only made 2, one for my wagon and one for thatsoon510's wagon. :P

Those would be seperate from the kit.

• 3 weeks later...

hey Mario the kit you send looks awsome, but i just opted to wait untill the car is ready for the new interior. That way i dont get this one all dirty and scuffed for no reason.

shipping was a little long but i blame Customs.

p.s. thanks for the freebie.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas, they are still for sale but due to some back problems (doctor says I need back surgery) I've taken it easy on working on Datsuns and related stuff but as soon as I get some made, I'll post them up. I don't want to take orders and then you guys complain it's taking me a while to get them sent out so I'd rater sell them once they're made.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.