FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish you were building some for a 620, you could stay busy for anoher several years if you did.

I was just thinking about that. I dont know if I have ever seen anyone with original carpet in their 620 (I still remember the day I tore my carpet out, not sure if original). I do agree I would be interested too.

I do have the original carpet in my 620, however it is starting to fray and get threadbare. If i had the chops with a sewing machine i could build it, but i dont have the time or inclination to learn something like that right now.......I oculd send him my old carpet to get a pattern off though? Just a thought.

Bill

Hey Dattoboy, I PM'ed you.

D@tsuks, glad you got it and hope you enjoy it once installed.

Hector, glad to see you FINALLY put it on...it looks great!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one kit ready for pick up or shipping right now.

Karl (Oregon) & Leif (Norway) your kits are on thier way to you. They were shipped out on Tuesday. One of you will get it sooner than the other :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

James: I'll ship it out to you tomorrow and email you the tracking number. :)

vwben88: These fit all 510's, 2 door, 4 door and wagons. Take a look at the pics throughout the thread and you'll see it installed on all of them :)

Hey guys I have sold a few of my own carpet kits to a few guys either on here/the realm/ or offline all by word of mouth so far. I have 1 kit left so figured I might post it on here to see if anyone is interested.

$100 picked up (willing to ship as well)

Here's a short list of guys on this forum or the realm that have bought them from me:

-Hector(Ratsun nick thatsoon510) from Mountain View has them on his 2 door and wagon 510.

-David (510realm nick smithengineered) from Louisville KY said "Hey Mario the kit worked out great! and it fitted great too!"

-Kelly (Ratsun/realm nick Xerox) from Sacramento said "i actually just got to installing my carpet kit like a week ago...Fitment was good...i am happy with it." and "It was surprising how much road noise was decreased as a result of installing this carpet!!"

-Alex (Ratsun nick zhiguli510) has a set on his sweet red SR20DE 510

-Yours truly has them on both my 2 door and my wagon :)

-2 others not on Ratsun or the510realm (OMG!) are running them too.

Here's some pics of my carpet kit laid out side by side by the kit you can buy from datsunrestore/datsunlandsocal/etc places

DSCN4465.jpg

DSCN4461.jpg

DSCN4467.jpg

Here's some pics of it installed on my blue 2 door, being test fitted in my 68 wagon, and in Kelly's sweet black 510.

DSCN4683.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

DSCN4303.jpg?t=1245978872

l_4b5b33fb0df6427eaf5c783a537cf521.jpg

you have any more of these carpet kits available?

thanks

Bigchowder: Your kit is on it's way to you. I PMed you the tracking number.

I have another one all ready to be shipped out...not holding it for anyone so first to pay gets it. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.