68 Wagoon of DOOM!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I've been really busy, just didn't feel like driving all the way to Oregon in my 620. It rides really rough and the tranny is kinda loud.

Here are some updated pics of the wagon, we haven't done to much except for torch out some more of the under side and tack some steel together. That is about as low is it can go without disturbing the wheel wells which we don't want to do.

wagon%20even%20lower%20012.JPG

wagon%20even%20lower%20015.JPG

wagon%20even%20lower%20016.JPG

wagon%20even%20lower%20017.JPG

If we run the same size stock tires I ran on my 2 door 68 it will lay frame for sure! So that is the plan. We have some other projects we are working on so until then :D

• 4 weeks later...
Wolf Man!!! your slacking!

Yes I have been :D here are a few pics I got of it. We haven't really done much to it, just got sick of seeing it on jack stands. We are trading the firestone bags we have for some generic but smaller bags. Once we get those and a few other small projects done we will start working on it again.

flywheel%20009.JPG

flywheel%20010.JPG

flywheel%20011.JPG

Squirrel wishing it was his!

i like the coilover idea better...but the bags are cool too dont get me wrong not tryna start nothing..both great ideas cant wait to see them both done... keep up the good work..:D

Our goal is to get it as low as poaaible. The frame rails need to be on the ground :)