280z on salem oregon craigslist.

what

Hi. I dont know how to put the link on here to this craigslist ad from salem oregon but iam sure someone could help me here. I had to laugh at this. The ad is from a girl who wants to borrow somebodys 280z to impress a date who had once owned a 280z. She will bring it back in perfect condition with out a scratch. Gimme a fucking break. Who is that stupid to lend a total stranger their car for the night. Check it out.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I dont know how to put the link on here to this craigslist ad from salem oregon but iam sure someone could help me here. I had to laugh at this. The ad is from a girl who wants to borrow somebodys 280z to impress a date who had once owned a 280z. She will bring it back in perfect condition with out a scratch. Gimme a fucking break. Who is that stupid to lend a total stranger their car for the night. Check it out.

WANTED: To rent your Datsun 280z for a night - $40 -

Hello Folks' date='

So here's the deal. I would love to rent your Datsun 280z for a night to impress a date.

I'm a very responsible 25 year old who just so happens to take a great guy out on the town

in this very hot little car. He used to have one and loved it, so I thought it would be fun

to rent it for a night and get it back *in perfect condition* the next day.

Please let me know if you have such a gorgeous car that you would be willing to rent out

to me and if so, what you'd be comfortable with. I'd be happy to sign a contract and make

sure everyone is comfortable with the deal.

Thank you so much for considering it, please email me with any info you might have on

your car or a friends car that I might be able to rent.

Jennifer[/quote']

Too bad I have a 260Z :lol: I wonder if she's cute. :D

WTF does *in perfect condition* mean? No love stains? :lol: