So.Cal/Torrance Monthly Meet! July 3rd, 2009!

zetozeto99

The meet you guys wait for all month is back! As before: the first Friday of the month is upon us! 7-3-09! Our previous meets have had great turn outs and we expect the same for this one! All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend! We hope to see a strong Ratsun.net presence! Come represent your favorite make and model! No attitudes! No burn-outs! Keep it cool!

Check out our previous meets:

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=12333

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=11567

**Where:

Torrance Cross Roads

Near the In-N-Out

24445 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA‎ 90505

**When:

7-3-09

7pm until whenever everyone leaves!

We have these meets every first Friday of the month so mark your calenders! See you there!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, different one, i have to change the avatar, sold the red one a couple of months ago, its getting there:), i pretty sure i'll make it, i'll bring a couple of my friends to the meet, the more, the merrier:D

Did he find a l20b? Or something different ?

i had the original heap machined. let's see just how reliable a tired over-abused cracked L20B holds up after a little make-up, nail polish, and a perm!:lol: there was a politician what said something to that effect... oh, i can't remember! but, i'll be there in the wagon, going for a record to see how long i can go without washing it. so far it's getting hard to see out of. soon the windows and body will be the same colour!

cheers

i had the original heap machined. let's see just how reliable a tired over-abused cracked L20B holds up after a little make-up, nail polish, and a perm!:lol: there was a politician what said something to that effect... oh, i can't remember! but, i'll be there in the wagon, going for a record to see how long i can go without washing it. so far it's getting hard to see out of. soon the windows and body will be the same colour!

cheers

my car looking the same, its a two-tone right now, but soon will be one solid color:lol:

ya think ther'll be time to go fishing beforehand?? i could always split a lil' early...

cheers

first rule of FISH CLUB, you do not talk about FISH CLUB.

second rule of FISH CLUB, YOU-DO-NOT-TALK-ABOUT-FISH CLUB!

SURE!

What's the third rule?