new truck

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice courier, always did like those

just beware, that one will hold some value but generally they dont.

I put a lot of time and money into this courier, and had it up for sale for MONTHS!! nobody wanted a ford courier :( It even had the 2.3 liter pinto engine in it. lots of mods can be done on those. ended up letting it go for 600. had it up for sale for 3k, then 2k. then 1k...

body was 9 out of 10, interior also. engine could have used a bit more cleaning but was still great

before

courier001.jpg

courier002.jpg

courier003.jpg

after

soon2b.jpg

NewEnginePics002.jpg

The red Ford doesn't look bad, but that black one looks like it has the front end of an F-series. It sure isn't my thing. If im going to get another Ford, its going to be a early 90's 4dr long bed F350 with a 7.3. I had an 88 F250 and loved that monster.

I traded my 521 5spd front disc webber for a 74 ford courier

courier3.jpg

sad to see her go

truckside1.jpg

BLASPHAMY!:fu: You traded that sweet-ass 521 for a FORD:eek: It is a pretty cool little truck but nowhere near as cool as the Datto. Now go find yourself a Courier Forum:blink:

a very good friend of mine and also one of the last members of our club JUST US, lives in clovis ca, next door to fresno, he has a blue 72 courier, and it still looks as sweet as the first day he built it, his name is doug, some of u may remember it in the photos of the last resolutions show,featured in mini truckin magazine, its called all mini, u have scored a very nice ride my friend, the black looks really good on her, now just put some datto bagdes on her and say it is a rare prototype from the early 70's...:D, really thou she looks good!!:D

BLASPHAMY!:fu: You traded that sweet-ass 521 for a FORD:eek: It is a pretty cool little truck but nowhere near as cool as the Datto. Now go find yourself a Courier Forum:blink:

Lol I knew someone was gonna say it ..... when the money gets right I will hunt me down a 510. But I did find a new forum for couriers but no way near as cool as ratsun!!