Ka24de Motor wanted!

Looking for a full Ka24de swap for my 510(complete block, head, manis, ecu, trans, injectors and harness). Does not matter if it needs a rebuild but no crap. Anybody know of any good deals in the area? Also if interested I have a L20b w/ flattop pistons, mild cam, dual webbers w/ cannon intake, electronic ign, and z 5 speed that is in my car running at the moment, I would be willing to trade For a full ka swap.:fu:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was one on craigslist like 2 days ago in bremerton for 700. i got him down to 800 with the new clutch. full swap

**** how much are you selling your motor setup for?? i might be interested in the whole thing for my wagon. Pm me

there was one on craigslist like 2 days ago in bremerton for 700. i got him down to 800 with the new clutch. full swap

**** how much are you selling your motor setup for?? i might be interested in the whole thing for my wagon. Pm me

Id let it go for $1300 for Motor, 40dcoes webers, cannon intake,:D elec ign and Trans, might go lower but would have to research how much ka swaps run. Let me know though cause its in my 2 door and im getting the webbers tuned for mid curve tommrow and ill be in your area soon. You would be able to hear the motor run.

Id let it go for $1300 for Motor, 40dcoes webers, cannon intake,:D elec ign and Trans, might go lower but would have to research how much ka swaps run. Let me know though cause its in my 2 door and im getting the webbers tuned for mid curve tommrow and ill be in your area soon. You would be able to hear the motor run.

1300 is a little much. im not looking to spend all that right now. did you find that ka swap for 700 on craigslist? i almost bought it, but realized i dont have the time for the swap quite yet. im interested in your setup, just not for that much.

1300 is a little much. im not looking to spend all that right now. did you find that ka swap for 700 on craigslist? i almost bought it, but realized i dont have the time for the swap quite yet. im interested in your setup, just not for that much.

I looked up how much a swap is for a ka and I deff could go lower. shoot me an offer for my motor and well work something out man.

i thought you found all the stuff for the twin cam

found all the stuff for tony's twin cam....lol. But lookin for one for mine, I have the head, need block, ect...... Oh and that motor was clean clean, minus it being stored with oil, but nothing a little cleaning couldnt fix... but yea thanks for hookin it up:D.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.