1979 Datsun 810 2dr.

AC, 5 speed, louvers, factory alloy wheels, stereo, 2 dr. hardtop model only made for the 79 and 80 model year. Runs great, everything works. 125000 original miles.
rif7h4.jpg
ejzvpy.jpg
245zw2w.jpg
55mjwk.jpg
24l9abr.jpg
sywf85.jpg
9upxf4.jpg
Also includes five boxes of spare parts including AC parts, EFI parts, console, dash pad etc.

This car was sold in 2009!!

I only added that because I still occasionally get calls; even to this day!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The SSS logos are not stock as there is no such thing as a US market 810 SSS. The interior is just fair. Top of the rear seat is sunburned but covered with a custom rear deck cover, from seats have rips but are covered with sheepskins. Carpet is fair; no holes, dash/dash pad, dash facsia, guages are in great shape. Needs a headliner. Console is fair but cutout for stereo which works fine, original stereo is still in dash but not hooked up. Comes with spare uncut console if good shape.

That'd be my guess as well :)
But it's California registration is good until 7/2010. But the plates will be non personalized since I've turned them in. Or maybe I'm not understanding what you mean by "<3 the tag". I'm a 59 year old fart and some of that terminology escapes me.:rolleyes:
But it's California registration is good until 7/2010. But the plates will be non personalized since I've turned them in. Or maybe I'm not understanding what you mean by "<3 the tag". I'm a 59 year old fart and some of that terminology escapes me.:rolleyes:

Hehe not a problem, face up the "<3"

You have a "<3 of a z" for the tag.

Im saying "I <3 the tag" you have :D

Oh, I get it. Thanks. (Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!) There's actually a way to type the 'heart' symbol with a computer keyboard. I just don't remember how. Some kind of 'Ctrl' or 'Alt' function.

oh, i get it. Thanks. (who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!) there's actually a way to type the 'heart' symbol with a computer keyboard. I just don't remember how. Some kind of 'ctrl' or 'alt' function.
I figured it out! (♥ OF A Z) The heart symbol is made by simultaneously pressing and releasing the left "ALT" key and the number "3" key on the number pad. So I guess I've gone from ♥ OF A Z with the 810 to ♥ OF A VETTE with the GTO but that's too long to be a tag. Edited by HP11

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.