Amazing Dash!

If you have a Tan 620 you want this dash. Amazing, Tan leather hand stiched custom dash, with Oak Panels! It's been sitting for a little while, but it still looks amazing. Please enjoy the other Item of this truck headed for good new homes!

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lysakers/79620LowriderParts/photo#5108076639576809650

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that dash is rad. Too bad it's not black or I might be interested.

Oh Man, that dash in my YELLOW 620...OH MY goodness........................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMlookin soooo good..........Price??????????????

Have any pics of the center console? Just for kicks, whats shipping to zip code 97502? I'm trying to talk myself info it, I know leather can be dyed black, so the color isn't a big deal... The only thing really stopping me right now, is I (plan) to drive the truck every day, and I'm not sure how it would hold up in the sun? It would be a shame to have to put a dash cover (those carpet ones) over something so cool...

Well, I'm new to the game and hoped to get a few offers instead of throwing a number out there that was unrealistic.

$100.

Center console is leather as well.

That is not a bad price for it..from what I can see in the photos'...I have decided that since my truck is a daily driver that dash would be so impractical as noted above....woulda been cool though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.