PIR tonight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I'll be there with Maku.

Also Reuel and Bryan might be there too.

Aarang did a 13.8 in the 1/4 with his ZXT (better than my 14.1). He has a stock turbo, stock EFI, IC and a 3" JeffP "killer exhaust" and Z31 CLSD. Since your 240z probably has 600 pounds less weight, that will be six tenths less time. So, I'm guessing you might be able to pull off a 13.2!! :eek:

Edited by hughdogz

Yes, of course you can use my 260 to store your stuff (as you know it doesn't lock, but who will be looking at my P.O.S anyway)

I'm not sure how much boost he was running, but with the stock 280 cc/min injectors he couldn't be running much more than say 12 psi.

Edited by hughdogz
hahahaha Ill start gutting the car :fu:

haha!! I wonder if Plasmaboy will be there?!

I'll see if I can remember to bring my electric air pump so we can get your tire pressure back up before you leave.

Man, I'm pumped to see how "Pimpy" does (that's my new nickname for your ride, LOL :fu:)

Have you entered your 260Z motor time in the HBZ timeslip database yet?

haha!! I wonder if Plasmaboy will be there?!

I'll see if I can remember to bring my electric air pump so we can get your tire pressure back up before you leave.

Man, I'm pumped to see how "Pimpy" does (that's my new nickname for your ride, LOL :fu:)

Have you entered your 260Z motor time in the HBZ timeslip database yet?

hahahaha ohhh pimpy, to bad i dont have that parka anymore :lol: you meet weird fuckin ppl at the Oakland greyhound buss station.

Ill see if i can find a pump too.

lol I lost a rocker half way down the track man :lol: that was some embarrassing times, like a 16 something

Well dammit, now it is raining pretty good at my house.

If Lynch in Vancouver says it's raining and it's raining in SW Portland, then its probably raining at PIR. Well the only way to find out is to go up there I guess :mellow:

Can someone check out the live web cam? My Linux freespire can't play flash. http://www.portlandraceway.com (you'll have to register to see it)

Okay. Well, I think it is a pretty safe bet that they're closed. Too dangerous to race in the wet and sucks to stand around in it anyway...

I must have been pretty drunk last night when I was working on my ZX. The spare turbo engine shortblock somehow made it from the floor to the engine stand...and I don't even remember doing it! :blink: :lol: :o

hahaha nice man :P

give me a call if you want a hand with the motor tonight

looks like were rained out this week :(

guess ill go do some tuning and play with the boost and get ready for a dry day :fu:

I got this email last night @6:26

===============

pirview3.jpg

LES SCHWAB LATE NIGHT DRAGS

We are as disappointed as you! There will be no drags tonight due to a rain out. See you all next week! Check our full schedule for more drag racing action! http://www.portlandraceway.com/

Announcement!@!

* We have switched PIR LIVE to Flash.

* We have added the PIR Drags Burnout Cam

* We have Balanced Audio

* 6 Camera Studio (custom recordings for group or Pro Drive)

* HD and Internet Stream (custom recordings for group or Pro Drive)

* Timing & Scoring Cam

Come check out beta PIR LIVE! A Live stream of Portland International Raceway 7 days a week. Special productions for PIR drags begin soon! One more reason to be a member at http://www.portlandraceway.com/.

PIR Webmaster

==================

This just keeps getting better!! Live Burnout cam!! :lol: :w00t: :love:

They're going to have racing tonight too:

Sat, Jun 20th, @6:00pm - 11:00PM

Les Schwab Late Night Drags

Edited by hughdogz