1981 280zx + GOODIES!!!

I am selling my 1981 Datsun 280zx because i want to start another project. The car is a goldish color, has coilover sleeves/springs for all 4 corners, but only the rears are installed right now. will come with all 4, plus a plain set of lowering springs that i never installed because i bought the coilovers. the car itself has 256k on it. but the engine has around 170k but i am throwing in another engine that has been repainted and cleaned, with only 90k on it. car has K&N cold air intake, and 2.5 inch exhaust all the way back. has CAT but no muffler. but i have a magnaflow muffler that i will include. the car has 2 konig rewinds in the front, and 2 diamond racing wheel replicas in the back. both sets are 14"x7" wide. i am also including one more konig rewind (yes i bought 3, dont ask lol) and 2 centerline wheels that 14x6. they all come with tires. has aftermarket stereo and speakers, its 5spd, has spare tire, comes with a chiltons manual.

have alot of the original paper work.

(the bad)

the car is pretty low, so it sometimes scrapes its exhaust when going over steep bumps.(you can adjust the coilovers to make it higher up though)

the transmission has some weird vibrations below 2k rpm that just recently started.(might be loose exhaust vibration)

theres a dent in the quarter panel, it was there when i bought the car.

some rust spots, but thats what z's are known for -_-

Goodies included with car-

Engine L28e (repainted and cleaned) with 90k miles comes with a dual oil filter set up for assurance of cleaner oil

new OEM cluctch

turbo accessories (turbo, turbo manifold, j-pipe etc.)

N42 non-webbed air intake/fuel injection system

3 spare rims/tires (1 konig rewind, 2 centerline wheels)

Magnaflow Muffler

Lowering Springs

racing steering wheel (installed, but also have stock)

and lots more that i cant think of!

looking to get 1500 obo.

open to trades

WILL SEPARATE

motor & turbo stuff = 500

car alone = 900

feel free to PM me if you have any other questions

feel free to TEXT me at 425 293 2427

4sale1.jpg

4sale2.jpg

painted.jpg

will need truck/friends to help you load the engine, engine stand is not included, its not mine xD

Edited by idylan123
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.