New Wheels check them out!

Just got some new wheels for the dime today, what do ya guys think? I think they make it look way more aggressive:D Got them from a buddy for 100 bucks. They're AEW (never heard of them before these) 14x6, dunno the offset. They have Federals on them that are next to new too! 195/60 rear and 175/65 front.

Enjoy!

datsun2.jpg

datsun.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Yep, it gets put away under cover when its not driven. It's not quite as clean as it looks, it has been hit in front and rear at one point, and some things dont line up 100%, but for the most part its rust free, some surface stuff im takin care of. It was recently sprayed unprofesionaly by the last owner right before i bought it, so theres a few rough areas, even so, i am still very proud to say its mine, and get complimented on it a lot. I'm workin on lowerin it a little, but im in school and work part time so i kinda do things little by little as i can afford it.

i was wondering if this car was on ratsun at all. a couple months ago when i was in a white dodge ram picking up my silver mk1 rabbit on a trailer over there, i saw you driving and yelled out "nice datsun" when i was next to you.

i think the wheels look real good but i also loved the look of your dime with the chrome caps with the black vinyl roof. i think it would look killer if you polished them up a bit and lowered it a couple inches.

i was wondering if this car was on ratsun at all. a couple months ago when i was in a white dodge ram picking up my silver mk1 rabbit on a trailer over there, i saw you driving and yelled out "nice datsun" when i was next to you.

i think the wheels look real good but i also loved the look of your dime with the chrome caps with the black vinyl roof. i think it would look killer if you polished them up a bit and lowered it a couple inches.

hey i remeber that! somewhere on pacific ave in spanaway/parkland area. Thanks man, yep now that i got the summer off from school my next project is lowering it. i wanna slam it on those hubcaps:D

hey i remeber that! somewhere on pacific ave in spanaway/parkland area. Thanks man, yep now that i got the summer off from school my next project is lowering it. i wanna slam it on those hubcaps:D

thats sweet you remembered that. i was just leaving a small minitruck meet/bbq at lake spanaway at the time.