Dizzy's or dizzy parts

I need a vacuum advance for an l16, mine is shot...It would need to be the style held on with two screws, Or if some body has one I could just use a matchbox dizzy if you have one with the pedestal. Saw lots of matchbox dizzy's at Canby but none of them had the pedestal. I would love to find one in the Portland area, I really don't want to have to ship something if I don't have to

Let me know what you have

Thanks

Mark

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... if some body has one I could just use a matchbox dizzy if you have one with the pedestal. Saw lots of matchbox dizzy's at Canby but none of them had the pedestal.

Thanks

Mark

Dude I believe (pretty sure) that your L16 pedestal will work. Just pop in the EI dizzy and go. Any L 4 or 6 cyl should work.

the matchbox is pretty much listed as a 79/80 L 20b and you want the mount that goes with it. I say again you want the mount that goes with it.

This is quoted from one of the EI swap threads that I found, I also read a couple other times some thing about needing the correct pedestal...So that is what I was going by, if I can use the pedestal that is currently on my dime great, That much easier to find what I need.

I have a spare EI dizzy with the pedastal, Also comes with a coil.

I am asking $60 OBO OBO

You are listed as Oregon city, and i might be headed that direction this evening. Let me know if you are interested..

The dizzy will fit into any L pedastal, but getting a adjuster plate between the pedastal and dizzy that allows correct adjustment is the problem. So getting a EI with the pedastal Works best for most peoples conversions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.