how to: make egg in a hole

Skib

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ive made these before...had em at a friends house when i was like 8, dont recall what they called them, made them for my wife a few months back and she looked at me like i was nuts when i was making them.

you can always add some cooked bacon on top and a slice of cheese...so after you grill one side toss on the bacon and cheese after you flip. gotta eat with a fork tho...:D:D

Guest DatsuNoob

Have you been stalking me stealth ninja style? Or do you just recognize the cheap modern style formica countertop print that indicates I live in a remodeled version of a cheap "compton-esque" apartment? It's true, I live in the hood :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
someone was laughing at the weird food I make so heres a how to on what I had for breakfast today. egg in a hole :D

youd need:

eggs

bread

butter

flat pan

cup

use a cup to cut a hole in your bread and then butter both sides

P6170001.jpg

turn the stove top on nice and hot so the egg starts cooking when it hits, that way it stays in the bread.

P6170002.jpg

flip that shit!

P6170003.jpg

and shazam! egg in a hole :fu:

P6170005.jpg

...and thats breakfast with Skib :D

What do you guys do with the left over bread from the hole???

Im not seeing the advantage here...why wouldnt you just cook the eggs and put them between the bread??

JAIL.jpg

What do you guys do with the left over bread from the hole???

Im not seeing the advantage here...why wouldnt you just cook the eggs and put them between the bread??

Nate?! Do you honestly look like your avatar? If so, Dude, you're so UNDER age, yet Ph'n hot! If I weren't married and you were hopefully of legal age? sex.gif

More to the point, as a hetro-sexual, the last thing I want is another guy thinking sexual thoughts while reading my thoughts on a forum! EWWW!!!

Back on topic...

If I could get past the brown plastic crud of fried eggs, I'd be so all over skibs toast-egg. Hmmmm... Any way to do this with a poached egg and not totally sogg the bread?