Canby

Every year I made it to Canby, (since 1992 when it was Blue Lake), I have had a Datsun/Nissan to bring to the show, from my low 12 second daily driver V-8 280-Z to the yellow 240-Z race car with the monster slicks, and last year with the Z-32.

280Z1.jpg

P2Medium.jpg

Vivian6.jpg

I recently old the Z-32 so this year I didn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Few more...

Bleaches very nice 280-ZXT;

Bleach2.jpg

Bleach1.jpg

This crazy coool Dime Wagon, very Mad Max in style. HUGE tires, 285 in the rear, Yota Turbo JZ power! This car looks WAY friggin fun! :2thumbs:

MadMax1.jpg

MadMax2.jpg

I had hoped these shots of the Dime sunset were going to be nicer. Maybe Ron

Mike Hintz VERY clean 280-ZX, took first place in 280-ZX mod.Ron and I both helped with some aspects of this car. I built the custom P-79 cylinder head and N42 intake manifold, Ron handled the WOLF EFI with DIS.

Mikey1.jpg

Another car Ron and I both have a spent quite a time with. Clint Barnts gorgeous 280-Z. Ron built the custom intake manifold and did the WOLF EMS with the DIS install, I orignally built the engine some years back and then built one of my most custom N-42 cylinder heads ever with the timing chain inspection hole and fuel pump hole welded shut, Then Clint had the entire exterior of the head polished!

Rons uber cool intake!!! :2thumbs:

Ckint1.jpg

Polished cylinder head, DIS!;

Clint2.jpg

Engine bay body work, NO seams!

Clint3.jpg

Gorgeous mural on the inside of the hood!

Clint5.jpg

Reupholstered hatch area, embossed Z emblem in the leather!

Clint4.jpg

Nice 521!

521a.jpg

Interesting paint scheme. Very clean, uncluttered. Nice car!

CleanZed.jpg

Roadster Dash!

Dash.jpg

Fender badge of the Show winning car…

Dat2000.jpg

Love the 1200 DATSUN script… (Rising sun in the reflection…)

Datsun.jpg

Nice DIME!

DimeNice.jpg

Nice Wagoon!

GreWagoon.jpg

Red White and Blue!!!

RedWhiteBlue.jpg

Another very clean Z.

RedZ.jpg

Edited by BRAAP
How did you get those pictures already? And can you send me the fullsize shots in email or a link to the full images?

The reason I got them so quickly? I took them with my camera!... wink.gif

The originals are approx 3000 x 1000 pixels. Here are some larger ones, 1536 across...

win1LARGE.jpg

Win3LARGE.jpg

Edited by BRAAP
Thanks for sharing those pics over here Paul :D

You are very welcome.

Thank you for hanging out with us. Wish you two could've hung out longer with us last night. wink.gif

BRAAP....BRAAAAAAAP.......BRAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... . . . . . . .

You are very welcome.

Thank you for hanging out with us. Wish you two could've hung out longer with us last night. wink.gif

BRAAP....BRAAAAAAAP.......BRAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... . . . . . . .

hahaha next year were campin for sure :D

.......my wife and 3 wonderful daughters chose to stay home and have “girls weekend” which turned out perfect! The show was WAY more fun.......

Taking this out of context could get you in some trouble!! LOL!!!!! Thanks for the pics!

So what are you bringing next year?? :)

god damn i so wish i could have gone there isnt a single 610 in the lot i know i would have been up for the ratsun award at least :D really wish i could have been there to reprisent the 610s oh well theres still jccs :rolleyes:

god damn i so wish i could have gone there isnt a single 610 in the lot i know i would have been up for the ratsun award at least :D really wish i could have been there to reprisent the 610s oh well theres still jccs :rolleyes:

there was a pretty yellow one, i thought i saw it some where..

i saw it in the backround of another pic that lynch sent my i would bet $100 its compressions car it has an s14 ka24de in it smoked bmw projectors along with alot of other nice touches one of the nicest 610s on the planet in my opinion