Canby pics

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all ya all bitches need to be stoppin' the pickin' on me!!! I might sit on you!!! :)

Hey....and for your info...I'm in shape..................round is a shape!!!!

At least I'm not tall, good looking and driving a 350Z.....that would suck!!! Right Bleach??!!! You hate that don't you? Right? Come on now....you know you do!! :)

Short and fat is safer!!! Harder to break limbs when they barely stick out past the "round"!!!! :)

lol

yea you sexy ass fool :lol::lol:

you are looking better then when you first posted. i was going to change what i put in there or w/e and took off for a few minutes, i didnt want the edit to disappear before i got to it

oh, and i showed my gf your picture from the 70's, she giggled. Not to into seafood myself, but that egg on your plate sure does look good :D

this is me 10 years ago, only thing really changed is i cut my hair and stopped smokin weed

25-04-08_2323.jpg

Edited by h2theizzo

That's the giggle of desire dude......watch out......they all want me! :) It's a curse, but I'm willing to bear it :)

Now if you're as lucky as I....your sweetie will put up with you as long as Paula has with me........26yrs....today :)

....but seriously....I guess the rest of the Canby pics went in the other pic threa???

Guest DatsuNoob
there was nothin goin on in the back field except some gay sex.. if u wanted to join u should of said something

Guilty... sorry. What did you think was going on in the motorhome during those frequent trips? Lynch is the kinda guy to fawk a man in the azz and not even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around.:lol:

I didnt know I was doing anything wrong by drinking though. Nobody said anything, and I saw plenty of fellow drunkies stumbling around worse than myself. I'll keep it in mind for next year though. I agree, I had alot of fun out there and want them to continue to welcome us.

drinking wasnt the prob IMO, it was just the donuts in the field that took it a little to far. lol there where plenty of ppl pretty drunk when Megan and I crawled back under the fence into the fairgrounds at about 11:30

Guilty... sorry. What did you think was going on in the motorhome during those frequent trips? Lynch is the kinda guy to fawk a man in the azz and not even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around.:lol:

I didnt know I was doing anything wrong by drinking though. Nobody said anything, and I saw plenty of fellow drunkies stumbling around worse than myself. I'll keep it in mind for next year though. I agree, I had alot of fun out there and want them to continue to welcome us.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes i think next year will be better, we've all learned a little something.. lookin forward to next year!