Canby pics

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I *REALLY* hope that paint isn't permanent. That's the kind of thing that'll get us booted and not allowed to return in the future.

It's on gravel and was spread around when we left.......they marked the swap spots with the paint....common practice, they just got a little carried away :)

What WILL get us kicked out is the drinking and doing donuts in the back field. I'm just glad they didn't do it on the main lawn....we'd have been shut down that morning!! People are going to push that to excess and at a minimum, there will be no more camping...worse case, we can't come back.

Yep, that's the kind of thing where one or two people are going to ruin it for the other hundred+. Even with it on the back lawn, I wouldn't be surprised if we already aren't allowed back. People either don't care, or don't realize, what the consequences of activities like that mean for everyone else.

Yep, that's the kind of thing where one or two people are going to ruin it for the other hundred+. Even with it on the back lawn, I wouldn't be surprised if we already aren't allowed back. People either don't care, or don't realize, what the consequences of activities like that mean for everyone else.

Instant asshole just add beer!!!!

"a lot of people had fun" was actually about a dozen or so, compared to the couple hundred that attend Canby. Just keep that in mind when you think it's so important that YOU(generic) have to drink to have fun. It would be extremely selfish for a few to think that their having a good time was more important than keeping Canby available for everyone! A handful of club members work their rears off for the better part of a year to put on that show.......but what am I thinking????.....of course it's more important for a few people to "have a great party"!!!! There's no justification whatsoever to get blasted and vandalize the facility!!!! Especially when there's a no alcohol on site rule! If people drank responsibly and didn't leave any evidence of it, I seriously doubt anyone would say anything.............they wouldn't know about it! But when the fairgrounds comes to the prez about it.......obviously it was taken too far! Come on...let's keep it a bit more respectable. You want to act like that.....go to a Slamology or minitruckin' event.

Don't get me wrong here......the people are good people and I like them.....it's their actions I have a problem with.

"a lot of people had fun" was actually about a dozen or so, compared to the couple hundred that attend Canby. Just keep that in mind when you think it's so important that YOU(generic) have to drink to have fun. It would be extremely selfish for a few to think that their having a good time was more important than keeping Canby available for everyone! A handful of club members work their rears off for the better part of a year to put on that show.......but what am I thinking????.....of course it's more important for a few people to "have a great party"!!!! There's no justification whatsoever to get blasted and vandalize the facility!!!! Especially when there's a no alcohol on site rule! If people drank responsibly and didn't leave any evidence of it, I seriously doubt anyone would say anything.............they wouldn't know about it! But when the fairgrounds comes to the prez about it.......obviously it was taken too far! Come on...let's keep it a bit more respectable. You want to act like that.....go to a Slamology or minitruckin' event.

Don't get me wrong here......the people are good people and I like them.....it's their actions I have a problem with.

i hear what your sayin, but whats this about vandalizing? did someone brake something? i know there was a few doughnuts, but there wasnt even any evidence of it the next morning... as far as drinkin goes, i think there was a few people involved that could have helped keep things under control that didnt..

maybe next year we should all go find real camp sites where we dont have so many rules an regulations, where we can have camp fires, roast marshmellows, have some drinks.. an not have to worry about ruining canby for everyone else..

for the record i didnt do any too naughty lol :fu:

cough i blame the 510 guys cough ahhahahahaha jk :P

i was pretty bummed i only got to stay for about a hour and a half on saturday:mad: seen jeff and mainly clayton oh and jason yello620 although i don,t think jeff knew who i was cause we have just talked on the phone. said hi to slodat we met a few times before. seen klotz but he looked busy so i just strolled by. skib i seen you too with a group of other z car guys.