Canby pics

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom pulled over so i could get the picture

right on, didnt get a chance to introduce myself. I know your dad just a tiny bit from buying a part and seeing him once before

I was the guy with the two kids and GF (one kid on the shoulders who decided to hang upside down) Your mom and you laughed

right on, didnt get a chance to introduce myself. I know your dad just a tiny bit from buying a part and seeing him once before

I was the guy with the two kids and GF (one kid on the shoulders who decided to hang upside down) Your mom and you laughed

ah i remember you, he's a cute kid. if i ever do see you and don't remember you, just bring that up and i should remember lol

to the people who want to talk to me

i will still be checking out pictures being posted, but my computer is being annoyingly slow. So if you want to talk to me about canby then just email me at mandypandy_30012@hotmail.com but be sure to tell me who you are! lol and i don't know screen names so if possible find another way to tell/remind me who you are lol

or you can just private message me, but i check my email way more than i do this

it was nice to see everyone and meet all the people off here that showed up, the car in the middle is the one i was talking about anyone got any better pics of it, I want those wheels I think they cost more than the car though:D

wheelsiwant.jpg

I can't believe Dave was even talking about trading me! Sooooo tempting!!! :) After sitting in his ride.....OMG!!!!! How the heck does he drive that down from Seattle area!!!!! The NL is roomy by comparison!! I should have made the time to go for a ride!!

Thanks Dave!!! Can you send me a full size copy of those pics?

Big-n-shiny(my nickname for A100addicts daughter :) painted the Mikey in our swap space to save it. When we decided to get a second one....I painted SAVE in it. Here's what the little darling did once we left! ....pygmy whales!!! LOL .....somehow my feet drug walking over that one and not the "for prez" one :)

1245044298-1.jpg

1245044298.jpg

There were less cars this year, but maybe the best Canby ever! Not too hot (I didn't get sunburned) but i got stars in my eyes from all the nice datsuns.

Mike: PM sent

410 & B110

20090614114928DSC07050.jpg

Advan #24 replica

20090614115416DSC07058.jpg

Datsun 1200 2-dr sedan

20090614120607DSC07076.jpg

Edited by ggzilla

Oh yeah

so saturday i had to bail for a while to goto a family reunion. While i was there this guy came up and asked if that was my datsun sitting out front. So we got to talking, and turns out he has a datsun also. He didnt know about canby, or ratsun, or anything really. I told him about canby and he brought his truck down

his name is scott, just met him for the first time on saturday. Guess he is a cousin. I saw his truck on craigs list a while back for sale but looks like nobody bought it.

OregonCanby2009%20058.jpg

heres his truck

IMG_0936.jpg