E-VICTED! getting tired of this shit...

Well, after getting evicted from our last place because the owner lost the house in a foreclosure, my lady and I had just finished renovating the apartment we moved into with some friends. Did some serious work on the place- removed carpet and stained the concrete, painted the whole place, tiled the bathroom, ect...

...only to get an eviction notice the other day!!!:cursing::poop:

apparently we had been getting complaints for a while about being loud and drunk, working on cars late into the night, ect.. but the deal sealer was the night my buddy and this girl went streaking up and down the street and toilet-papered the neighborhood.

I'm never even awake for this type of shenanigans, so you can imagine how f-ing pissed I am. I've tried talking to the landlord, writing letters, all to no avail. We're out.

So, I need to get rid of as much stuff as possible here:

I've got a 620 rear end and drive shaft (kingcab) and an LSD rear end from a Desert Runner Frontier with drive shaft as well. I have a couple sets of wheels (steels, titans) a bunch of random tires (17's 18's 19's),

S13 bumpers, springs, axles, ect...

If I didn't need the money, I'd donate them to a Ratsun'er, but we're fucked here, so I need anything I can get- come by and make me some offers!

Also, if anyone knows of a house with garage for rent in the orange county area (not too far from the coast), please let me know!!

Thanks Guys!! I needed to vent a little! :poop:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were your neighbors I'd be pissed to lol. Working on cars is one thing but jackassery is another.

Sucks in any event, sorry to hear it. You can try and fight it before judge, even if you loose if you can prove your financially strapped you may get a extension on the date. I was evicted from my last place because they sold the house, I fought and ended up getting a 6 month extension, on top of the 3 months it took to even get to that point with rescheduling on purpose and what not. They hated me.

Are frontier parts trucks hard to find there? Here I have NEVER seen a d21 of d22 at a yard etc, a special edition is like a dream. Here import pick ups get driven until they are scrap.

I would toss that rear in the bed of my truck and drive with it long before I ever sold it because I didn't have storage.

Edited by 72240z

Thanks guys-

Adam- I dont think I'll be making the move up there anytime soon.

probably looking in south orange county- thanks for the offer of the camper, I think we'll be alright with what we've got. Just need a place to take everything!

It was the neiboors you sent photos of ,wasnt it? with all those tatoos!!!!!!!!

haha, no those guys are cool. Those are the neighbors from the old place where we had to move from because of foreclosure.

At this place there's a guy and his humongous girlfriend that live nextdoor. He's cool, but his girl is the one who complains. All I hear all day is her yelling at him. Poor sucker. Jabba the Butt.:fu:

With your new neighbors, maybe meet them half way and not have your friends streak through the neighborhood and TP things and keep the music down. I dont live in the best neighborhood and have to accept a lot of shit baggery, but that would really piss me off. Especially since I own my house and can't just pack up and move due to crappy neighbors.

Ipicked up the DES runner rear to swap into my 2wd fronty. The driveshaft and flange would need mods. As well as the spring perches and e brake.

As far as the neighbors goes. They're right in complaining. Thing that sucks is that we had just booted all the rowdy roomies and finally had a house of mellow people. The former roommates/friends still came over to party and were the ones who caused the drama.

I am never even awake for these shenanigans

I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanagans!

Hey Farva, whats the name of that place you like with all the goofy decorations on the wall?

Oh, Shenanagans, your talkin about shenanagans right? You mean Shenanagans?

Sorry, I had to do it.

Dude that really sux

Sounds to me like you fixed the place up nicer and now the Landlord wants to increase the rent. You might have a Winnable case if you have a contract. You might even be able to tell the Landlord to Kiss Off, even if there is a behaviour clause, by proving that the complaint had nothing to do with you. You have no control over nor are you Legally responsible for the Actions of Persons outside of your house/property.

Sounds to me like you fixed the place up nicer and now the Landlord wants to increase the rent. You might have a Winnable case if you have a contract. You might even be able to tell the Landlord to Kiss Off, even if there is a behaviour clause, by proving that the complaint had nothing to do with you. You have no control over nor are you Legally responsible for the Actions of Persons outside of your house/property.

In what world do you live? lol