a special photoshoot of my 320

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks alot guys. im really glad i found one that has grown to like datsuns too. she seemed real happy when i was cleaning up the truck to take there. she actually doesnt want me to get a newer car because she says she gets carsick riding passenger in a car that has smooth, soft suspension.

im surprised no one had noticed the condom someone slipped on the back of the truck. it was decorated a little more but i wasnt too happy about it. it involved me having to get the buffer out because someone thought it would be fine to put oreos on really old paint.

Niiice, she let you drive off to your honeymoon is your Datsun! Dats a keeper!!! Congrats, I've been married for 12 years and am still crazy about the girl!

Congrats! Don't let them scare you....we'll hit 26 the week after Canby.....it's still possible to find a keeper.....and by that I mean getting her to think you're a keeper....in the grand scheme....it doesn't much matter what we think :)