Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Kind of Meh honestly.

download (61).jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3

She was a pretty girl and is a hansom woman. Not a fan of her music and certainly not her life style choices made and to be honest she isn't the worst on here. I wish her the best and leave it at that.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Yeah sure not the best on Ratsun but they don't look that bad.

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

She was a pretty girl and is a hansom woman. Not a fan of her music and certainly not her life style choices made and to be honest she isn't the worst on here. I wish her the best and leave it at that.

She's not bad for 39 but I wouldn't consider those "outstanding tits", hence the MEH. Not bad, but not excellent, just mediocre and unremarkable.

I do feel like she got a bit of a rough deal in life even with her fame and the conservatorship she is under seems especially bullshit.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

She's not bad for 39 but I wouldn't consider those "outstanding tits", hence the MEH. Not bad, but not excellent, just mediocre and unremarkable.

I do feel like she got a bit of a rough deal in life even with her fame and the conservatorship she is under seems especially bullshit.

The way she is holding them is tittie f worthy!!!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

We have a saying down under (not sure if it's in use anywhere else) -  " I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted" which is to say sufficiently attractive to do a DatzenMike

" I'll allow it " 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VFR800 said:

We have a saying down under (not sure if it's in use anywhere else) -  " I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted" which is to say sufficiently attractive to do a DatzenMike

" I'll allow it " 

The phrase here is "I wouldn't kick her out of bed" and to be honest I wouldn't even without the fame, but I also wouldn't consider her extra special either. Is she "sufficiently attractive", well I'd say a definite "Yes". 

So good enough for this thread? YES. 

• Like 2
On 7/29/2021 at 11:45 PM, VFR800 said:

Yeah I'm a non smoker but that is too hot to turn down over nicotine. 

Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. 😖

Edited by goes2fast
  • Like 2