help with parts

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone understand what he said. it looked like it was all in japanies to me. or should i say Japanese. That's okay. I forgot a few times how to pronounce Japan and Japanies or japanese, when i was in second grade. surprised i still remember that.:D

m_31746a1c7e714146892af230eda3fce2.jpgc3.<a href=ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/92/m_31746a1c7e714146892af230eda3fce2.jpg' alt='m_31746a1c7e714146892af230eda3fce2.jpg'>If you want items from Refresh 60 I can get it as I have been there and met the owner and my friend helps me order stuff and ship to the states. It will cost as shipping can cost depending on what you want and size. I was just there a month ago and brought back some items.

If you want something let me know. The owner does not use email and his english is very broken. I wire money and then he ships to me.

Edited by benzo

Just to be sure sssr20det510 you mean the lights that fill up the whole back of the rear of the car? You mean the lights in the sale section on the site in the red tab? I will have my friend call to get a total with shipping and get back to you. I used a translation site and it seems they have the left side only light for sale and he is charging 70000 yen which is about 700.00 us dollars. I will email my friend to ask still as he may have some other stuff that may be more affordable

here is my email for easier contacting bull_ogna@hotmail.com

Edited by benzo
anyone understand what he said. it looked like it was all in japanies to me. or should i say Japanese. That's okay. I forgot a few times how to pronounce Japan and Japanies or japanese, when i was in second grade. surprised i still remember that.:D

first off im dyslexic so spelling is a problem for me..so that explains my spelling..what can explain you being a bick...oh sorry a Dick...

I looked on his site and if you are able to see it seems like he makes two styles on his site. one that has round filters and another with sort of oval filters. his price states about 400.00 us dollars for the kit plus shipping and my percentage for handling the transaction. if you want me to get a total number and confirm the style let me know.

thanks

have you looked into other filters like K and N or ITG or Pipercross. There was a local guy on craigslist every so often who makes billet adapters for Mikuni's to fit little filter pods. keep an eye out for that ad. JDM stuff or stuff made in Japan is nice but can be expensive. It seems to be the culture. They know their stuff is that good and they don't need to justify it they just set the price and if you want it you want it and if not oh well. Believe me there is so much cool stuff japan I would like to have but it is way pricey.