F/S 66 Datsun 1600 Roadster

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/nemosfate/my%2066%201600%20roadster/

ok so hear goes...i have a 66 1600 as the title says....im entertaining selling whole or most likely parting out if noone wants it. it does not run and i havent tried to turn the motor by hand. i do NOT have a title for it. i picked it up about a year ago from a friend of my dads and i cant afford to even try to restore it. im on InfamousNissan.com if you dont hear from me here. im not too sure on what to ask for the whole hulk of the car but shoot me a pm here or on Infamous or my cell is 513-535-5245

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who F-d up the front end??? SHEESH!

thats a good damn Q!!:blink: i got it like that so idk...i do know newdatsunparts.com has a set of fenders last time i talked to him though

Edited by nemosfate
cant F-ing spell lol
thats a good damn Q!!:blink: i got it like that so idk...i do know newdatsunparts.com has a set of fenders last time i talked to him though
Are you taliing about Carl Jaeger's shop up in Canada (new-datsun-parts.com)? Have you ever done business with him? I have.

Three things:

1. It looks like whoever did that to the roadster affected more than just the fenders.

2. Carl's fenders would cost more than I'd be willing to spend on that particular roadster since he's so high priced and that car would need so much other work besides.

3. He's been really hard (actually impossible) to get in touch with the last 6 months or so. If you are able to get in touch with him it has been my experience that he'll say he can get the part but in most cases he really can't when it comes down to it.

Are you taliing about Carl Jaeger's shop up in Canada (new-datsun-parts.com)? Have you ever done business with him? I have.

I asked him about a part he had on his website and POLITELY asked him if he would verify the Datsun p/n for me. He came unglued and told me he doesn't give out any part numbers. His applications were all correct and a p/n wasn't necessary. I was rather floored by that response..

Three things:

1. It looks like whoever did that to the roadster affected more than just the fenders.

2. Carl's fenders would cost more than I'd be willing to spend on that particular roadster since he's so high priced and that car would need so much other work besides.

3. He's been really hard (actually impossible) to get in touch with the last 6 months or so. If you are able to get in touch with him it has been my experience that he'll say he can get the part but in most cases he really can't when it comes down to it.

yep thats who i was talking about and no never done business with him ... your probaly right though and he said he had the fenders and theyre 800 for the set...thanks for the heads up on that... i was looking on his site for parts for my 68 520 also so that kinda worries me!

i have tried to look at pics of some frontends but with out having one side by side i cant tell whats different besides the fenders and lack of grill

I asked him about a part he had on his website and POLITELY asked him if he would verify the Datsun p/n for me. He came unglued and told me he doesn't give out any part numbers. His applications were all correct and a p/n wasn't necessary. I was rather floored by that response..
wtf!! well from your guys experience he doesnt seem like someone i wanna deal with

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.