Phlebmaster's Fairlady 240Z Evolution

Yay for the Z's! :D

I would agree the rust looks very minimal for a 240 and all those places are common rust areas. Great find!

I love the pics of all the drivetrain out of the car haha dino bones :lol:

Can't wait to see the build thread come together!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bringing the Z to Canby. The truck...well, it is too risky to borrow it after I trade it for the Z car.

I will suggest that he brings it to the show, but no way to know if he will show up.

BTW... if you did not catch on. heheheh I traded my 620 strait across for this 240Z :D

and another Zed joins the ranks :lol: muahahahaha

I am stoked!!

*salutes* hehe :lol:

as much as i liked the truck i think it was a fair trade :D

I agree..I put alot of hard work into that truck so it is worth having, and the 240Z is something I always wanted.

I have had 3 weeks of cool off time before I committed to this trade. I know this truck will be in good hands. :D I am going to ROCK this Z car!! :cool:

Hey Phlebotamaster,

I have a pair of Tabco body panels for the rear wheel arches and doglegs if yours prove to be unrepairable. :blink:

Thanks... I will let you know. I am gonna try my hand at rust removal and see how much metal is left. ;)

I am very happy to add this to my collection.

Collection? You only have ONE. :lol: Damn it. I thought you were keeping the truck AND getting a Z. Guess I missed the trade part. Looks like a good deal though.

My daughter wants to go look at a Z tomorrow for her. She is only 14 and allready wants a Z car. DAMN I LOVE THAT KID!