Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well shit I have to flame now,Stupid mother fuker drivers,tonight on my way to nanaimo cruzing along 130 then get back logged in a stoopid driver situation, so they so us all down to like 90k that is ,so what ever we heading down the hill into Nanaimo, all good a 3 lane yeh right 3 lanes of stoopid idiots,well fuk this get enough space book it and soon we are at 170 k (shh dont tell LOL) hey yeh this is the shit all for what to buy a set of 300 zx non turbo 4 bolt wheels LOL:D :eek:

why is my right foot heavier than the left:confused: :confused:

it is a joke... I am not pissed off :mad:

I think your in trouble Bleach :D

Not that we are really talking about NWDE anymore.... I would think people would feel like they belong a little more. Unlike NWDE where you can't just put the logo where ever they want. Now Ratsun on the other hand once you say you agree to the terms your a member. :)

Guest 510kamikazifreak
you need to get out and kick more ass with your left :D

doesnt seem to a shortage of deserving drivers either...and i thought they were bad down here :eek:

You know it I am so sick and fucking tired of IDIOTS on the fucking road,I do alot of driving and the moves these fuckers make ,its so fucking dumb,they look at the car ahead thats it not at what else may be on the road ,like tonight this DUMB FUCK in his HUGE ASS dodge something truck,hes gonna hit me sliding fuck that "I watch all around me" boot it just enough to get out of his way,GRRRR,

we will now continue with our regular programing now(thanks for hearing the Bitch of the day):eek:

If we are bitching about drivers I hate SUV's the most. Even beyond the fact that we have spent over 1 trillion dollars to claim or fuel, for them! It's how they have such big blind spots. It's not like I hang out in them or anything. Just add that blind spot with a cell phone and bam!! I don't know about you Canadian folk, but down here; in my 1hrs commute if I see a wreck involving a SUV that thing is usually up side down. I guess my complaint is everyone tells me my datto is an unsafe car and I should buy a new one just for safety reasons... The only thing that makes me feel unsafe is SUV's!!! I like Jello Biafra's quote "If they want to drive those gas guzzeling ego machines, they should be the first to go over there and get there own dam oil." I'm sure thats not word for word but you get the idea :D

Guest 510kamikazifreak
lou,

I saw a bumper sticker the other day, it said: SLOW DOWN, YOU'RE NOT ON THE MAINLAND!

It used to be quiet and slower paced but every year there are more and more of them.

Mike

I think we need to name the Vancouver Island highway ,the Vancouver Island Hellway,

Guest 510kamikazifreak
If we are bitching about drivers I hate SUV's the most. Even beyond the fact that we have spent over 1 trillion dollars to claim or fuel, for them! It's how they have such big blind spots. It's not like I hang out in them or anything. Just add that blind spot with a cell phone and bam!! I don't know about you Canadian folk, but down here; in my 1hrs commute if I see a wreck involving a SUV that thing is usually up side down. I guess my complaint is everyone tells me my datto is an unsafe car and I should buy a new one just for safety reasons... The only thing that makes me feel unsafe is SUV's!!! I like Jello Biafra's quote "If they want to drive those gas guzzeling ego machines, they should be the first to go over there and get there own dam oil." I'm sure thats not word for word but you get the idea :D

Stupid

Utility

Vehicles

To me are a total waste of time, money,Lives,they are in more wrecks,Raise the cost of insurance for the rest of us, I myself would rather drive in a old Datto any time,

At least I can predict what the Datto is going to do in a situation,SUV owners have absolutley NO clue .

im glad my 4runner is classified as a car. especially for my insurance :D

with weather up there (we dont get much in the way of weather in so.cal) youd think people could drive.

on the first day of rain, you can count on finding SUV's in the ditch. today i saw 1 upside down on the on ramp, THE ON RAMP??? and the other went through the chain link into the farm. :rolleyes: idiots

too much money spent on 4X4's that get detailed at the first sign of dust, and are afriad of the dirt. my wagon sees more off road time then 90% of them combined.

and then there are the hummers in the high school parking lot...

You think you hate SUV's? :mad:

I commute through the city everyday by bicycle.

SUV's will Fuck up your Dattos royally, but they will KILL my ass! :eek:

Sounds like good exercise if you don't die :D

Other than in snow, I ride about 6-8 Km to work and back every day. If I Datsun in, after a while I get out of breath and can't keep up with the old lady!! It helps keep me in better shape and when I do drive (evenings or weekends) it's like getting into it for the first time.

Try sitting in traffic for 3 hrs a day in my datto. It makes me not want to go on datsun drives. 3hrs on weekdays is enough. Maybe I will swap and drive my 1200 for a while, get sick of that one.

Other than in snow, I ride about 6-8 Km to work and back every day. If I Datsun in, after a while I get out of breath and can't keep up with the old lady!! It helps keep me in better shape and when I do drive (evenings or weekends) it's like getting into it for the first time.

Damn, should read... I ride my bike about 6-8 Km...

I'm do'n my part to save gas so that some fat fuck in a hummer (who can afford it) can have it so he can drive three blocks to get his paper. I used to have to use premium gas in my Dart. Fifteen gallon tank was about $5 to fill or around 8 cents a liter, 32 cents a Canadian gallon.