Not mine... FJ turbo motor in SoCal !!!! $500

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could always pick up and hold the motor at my place if it needed to be snagged before someone else gets it.... (couldn't front the cash though :P me = broke ass)

Damn why do they always have to be so far away :(

At least your on the west coast lol. "So far away" takes a different meaning when your chilling in nyc.

At least your on the west coast lol. "So far away" takes a different meaning when your chilling in nyc.

That is very true. It would look awesome in your Z :D

suck it up jeff... you been after one of these for a long time. You better start figuring out a way to get this... its like a once in 20 years opportunity.

I know, I wish I knew someone going down there....

come on jeff...its time for the US datto boys to start rocking the FJ :P us aussies are holding it down!

I wish! I love the FJ, it's so bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone who lives by there coming up here for canby

That would be cool.

My old man might have 2 fj20et's for sale after this weekend if anyone is interested in shipping one from oz (he's picking up his new motor so needs to clear some room in the garage).

Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

no replies yet, have you heard from the seller???

No not yet???from the guy in cali the one on seattle CL just emailed me back no harness or comp. what tranny bolts up its based in a L series so would a Z tranny bolt up??? Oh ya I offered the guy 500 insted of 800 see what he says

Edited by sssr20det510
emailed his phone # :fu:

ill get the details tonight :w00t:

:fu::fu::fu: this is what he wrote me on monday

yes , i'll be back in town tommorrow ,

this engine was a low mile import from watanabe . approx 30-40K . it has never been apart and has been sitting in storage for 12 years . i have no ecu .i can get pics on wednesday

Edited by sssr20det510

The guy from seattle CL Emailed me

I bought this engine 6 years ago for a s12 and lost interest. It does need ecu which i had and i payed 200 bucks and my friend needed it for another engine. doesnt have trans. Let it stay on craigslist until the 9th of june (thats when ill be back from cali and you can have it for 500 until then i will not be around to even show it to you. and then i will be leaving again for 2 weeks on the 15th or the 16th you'd have to get it within that week or wait until july. this sunday if you cant wait. let me know there are a few emails

thanks levi

talked to him,was gonna go get it over the weekend.

he called back 20 min saying it was gone! :cursing:

so which of you bought it??? :fu:

That sucks, well still waiting for the other guy to call when he gets back in town

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.