1973 510 2 Door Rolling Shell - Maryland - Washington, DC

I have decided to sell my 1973 2 door 510. I have too many projects and not enough time so I doubt I will ever get to this car. It is better to pas it along to someone that will try to save it then to have it sitting in my yard for year after year.

It is a rolling shell. It has all of the body panels and the glass and suspension in place. There is no engine, trans., diff. or interior. It has its share of rust issues and some dents in the body that will need work. The previous owner modified the front cross member in preparation for an SR/KA swap. I have a stock cross member I will trade for the modified one if your plans are not for an SR/KA motor. He also cut out the rust on the driver

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still on the hunt for the Burgundy panels Jeff? I think I found some blue 4 door panels which I'm going to grab and he *may* have some red panels too, either 2 door or 4 door. Best you grab the door and headliner trim at the same time too, they're red too!

No, they are pretty faded. Could be dyed though. My 240Z has a red interior and the passenger door panel was dyed from an original butterscotch color. I have owned it for 6 years and it still looks good.

I may have to part the car out if no one wants it.

• 2 weeks later...
1200!! Damn, i think i should have asked much more for mine,lol.... I thought i was selling mine for more than its worth complete for 500.. Guess not:blink:

510s on the east coast are so rare that they tend to bring more than the same car on the west coast. :eek:

It does say or best offer.;)

It is worth over $1200 just in parts:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
My birthday is coming up soon Dave and I could use a drift car, hehe.

Here is some Bday advice for you. Stick to only One Project at a time. It is way too hard to get one finished muchless several at a time. Ask me, I know. I have three. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.