you got to be kidding me??

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have left it plain red....IMO

I just love the little box in the one picture that shows he used autozone parts to build it.....Duralast...Crap...Im bitter against Autozone....one of there little counter people told me there is no such thing as a Datsun 620 p/u cause his computer didnt show it in the system.

GOTTA SEE THIS DATSUN!!!!......

so much to put on that I dont know were to start. well the car is fully restored, CUSTOM BUILT THROUGHOUT.... The car has over 40k invested in it...

Engine alone about 10k... Its a 1.8 corolla engine fuel injection turbo, chromed out as seen on the pictures, the engine has about 55 miles on it, FULLY BUILT, T4 turbo, imported injection system from japan, wolf 3d computer, what else uhhh fully chromed out 3 1/4 pipe all the way to the back, custom rims especially made for the car rear wheel drive 18", billet chrome steering colum and steering wheel, fully digital custom built dash with center counsel, power windows, power slidding roof top, custom buil trunk, custom neon kit that goes with the music under the car and in the trunk,

Eclipse Navigation System, 4 Custom tv's which are the visor, one on the dash plus the radio , as you can see there are no door handles so it has poppers kit on doors, custom air brushing of Jimmy neutron on it lol.... hes my favorite caracter lol....

Music System is fully custom hipnotics set up. In the car is surround sound 8.5 inch on doors with custom built highs for surround sound....... 3 1500 watt amps 2 12" custom in trunk, the system sound SICK!!! figure of speach ofcourse lol....

With all Honesty!!!! the car to me is priceless, The car is the only one built like this in the world.... The set up was designed by me and put together by Underground Auto and Sound Customs in Tonawanda New York 716 695 7504 (Jim is the builder and Owner)

The car was only showed one time in Baddle of the borders Lancaster Speedway.... U.S. versus Canada.. The car didn't even have the engine finished and we still got 1st place.....

Theres no comparison seen the car in pictures than when you see it right then and there...

All I can say is that my loss is going to be someone else gain.... Believe me when I say this..... The only reason Im getting rid of this priceless car is because of my Seperation with my wife and kids....... Like I said.... Someone is gonna be really happy.....

UH!!! by the way...... Nickelodeon Studios wanted to sponsor the car..... because of the Jimmy Neutron graphics....

You can call me if you want to know more about the restoration of the car... 716 380 8285 call ask for Jerry

!BSDo!!Q!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKioEjlLmfBoYBKBM67wIcQ~~_12.JPG

!BSDoGfg!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjcEjlLmYj(RBKBM7lTI8Q~~_12.JPG

!BSDoHFQBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjIEjlLmWpluBKBM7ppfnw~~_12.JPG

This is the second time in a couple weeks that this car has been on ebay. Last time the bid got up to something like 12k. Not sure what's worse, the fact that the original owner spent that much time/money making the 510 look like crap, or that any buyer would think it was worth that kind of money.

As for the motor, I have no real problem with that. It's better than dropping a V8 into a 510 for sure.

The exterior paint is what really kills this car, if it were just plain red without graphics it would be exponentially better.

Where does someone with such bad taste get so much money? Maybe if some of that 40K was invested in education the ad wouldn't read like an 11 year old's text message.

No fuckin shit! His wife obviously does have better taste.

"the system sound sick"? "baddle of the borders"? Geeezus! I'm embarrassed for him.

What the hell is with navigation systems???? What moron can't find their way to work or home???? ...or to their friends house??? What moron couldn't read a map or ask for directions???

Edited by datzenmike
No fuckin shit! His wife obviously does have better taste.

"the system sound sick"? "baddle of the borders"? Geeezus! I'm embarrassed for him.

What the hell is with navigation systems???? What moron can't find their way to work or home???? ...or to their friends house??? What moron couldn't read a map or ask for directions???

I think we might be getting old. I still use a thomas guide. I don't think anyone under 30 would have a clue what that book is for. :lol: Also who the hell can watch tv while you drive.:eek:

nothing wrong with toyota motors... I think you misunderstood. I like toyota motors... matter of fact I think the 2jzgte would go real nice in a 71(ish) dodge dart (flames coming I know... sure the slant 6 was great, but 2jz... oh yeah), but no toyota motors in datsuns please. I say keep the paint job, throw in a SR20det and LOL at yourself while you smoke the guy in the new mustank who was also laughing at you... :D