Xterra 17" wheels on a 620

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone here put the 4 spoke 17" Xterra wheels on a 620? Found a good deal on a site for OEM wheels and was hoping that someone had put a set on their truck so I could take a look before splashing the cash...

ive never seen that but you can get the wheels off a nissan titan and put them on your 620 you might have to do a little modification cause i noticed the previous person who has the rims on the truck grinded them out a little to fit

Careful with 2005 and newer Nissan truck wheels!

The bolt pattern changed to a smaller diameter 6-lug on most, if not all trucks for Nissan.

I love the older Frontier "Supercharged" 17" wheels. Wish I had a set to hold for a future project...

?IMG=USB30NIT122D0101.jpg

That wheel is the wrong bolt pattern to bolt directly onto a 620. It could be done with adapter. That wheel is a 6 on 5" pattern, while the 620 is a 6 on 5.5"

The earlier xterra(02-03) wheels are what i am running 16 x 7 with a plus 40 offset.

Bleach, i agree about those SC wheels. I have watched for those to come along cheap.