check out this... datsun?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That right there is your money paying for all that shit.:mad:

Can you say high gas prices. that's how they fund that crap. it is badass I must say.

I like how one has "Pirate Garage" spelled correctly, then incorrectly, on the same side of the truck (Pirete Garage).

Arabic desert racers are crazy. Way too much money to spend, so I doubt they really care about the sand damage to the turbos (and everything else) when running without filters. You might notice that the ones that DO have filters, they take 'em off before running. The sand plugs up the filters extremely fast. The US Army and Marines found that out in a hurry during the first Gulf War. So they'd bring nylons or pantyhose and condoms out in the field- the nylons/pantyhose went on the truck air filters (the sand shakes off easier) and the condoms went over the rifle barrels.

That right there is your money paying for all that shit.:mad:

Can you say high gas prices. that's how they fund that crap. it is badass I must say.

thats exactly what i first thought when i saw it. f**kers are having all that fun with my money.

i bet those are up there to keep the sand out, especially the real far forward ones. theyre pretty much in the clear until they cross someones rooster tail. ive watched some videos and it looks like they always stay clear of each other.

Yea so i wish i had lots of money left in my pay check to do cool shit with! oh wait it all goes in my effing gas tank sons of bitchs why cant we be oil tycoons!

That's our gas money at work right there. That shit screams TOO MUCH MONEY!!

Cool no doubt and I'm sure a barrel of fun for all the princes but really now......