Datsun Parts

I have a few parts Im not going to need for my car.

stock fuel pump for an l18 in good condition, and a brand new empi carb with stock intake mani. I also have some stock 94 240 wheels Im looking to trade or sell to get smaller wheels for the project 4 door. Name a fair price. Many other parts, just ask and will post pics.

fuelpump.jpg

empi.jpg

!nothing on the car but the wheels are for sale...or trade for something smaller!

datsun099.jpg

Edited by RisingSon
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does the carb take an adapter? is that included in the price ? is it an electric choke? do you have more pics it looks like a weber is it an empi rebuilt weber? do weber jets work with it? more pics please im really interested in this carb i need one bad

Edited by bonvo
does the carb take an adapter? is that included in the price ? is it an electric choke? do you have more pics it looks like a weber is it an empi rebuilt weber? do weber jets work with it? more pics please im really interested in this carb i need one bad

Its an empi carb which is a weber knock off. Im not to sure if the weber jets work with them but they may. It is brand new and I only ran it for maybe 2 days before i decided to slap the weber 40 dcoes on. There is an adapter and Ill include that in the price but buyer will have to pay shipping/handling. Ill post some pics around 6-7pm tonight for you.:cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.