What grinds your gears?!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor clutch pedal adjustment.

For the longest time I wondered why the tranny in the 510 would grind, poor clutch pedal adjustment. Figured that out after I started the motorswap, go figure.

People who do not adjust their headlights after replacing a burnt one and drive around with them blinding everyone around them!!

People who do not use their turn signals!

Retards using their phones, texting, twatting, or whatever its called, while driving!

Assholes that lie to you when you buy a vehicle.

For fucks sake, i want to know what is wrong with it so i know what i need to fix. I dont like surprises. So when i said whats wrong with it, tell me. Dont say "nothing its a good car"

I dont like it when some asshole comes down my street and opens my car doors. Never found anything missing, but im really sick of it. Get up in the morning and my truck door is wide open. I swear, if i catch that bastard he will not be able to use his hand for a long time.

Guest DatsuNoob
People who do not adjust their headlights after replacing a burnt one and drive around with them blinding everyone around them!!

People who do not use their turn signals!

Retards using their phones, texting, twatting, or whatever its called, while driving!

How about lifted trucks whose lights aim perfectly for blinding a guy, through the rear glass? Makes me want brighter lights.

future :eek:

i dont think it could ever be worse than my current EX :fu: :fu: :fu:

Well, I mean "future " as in I am still in court and I don't have the piece of paper yet that says she is my Ex. She is my "future ex-wife":confused::blink::eek::mellow:

"Future" Ex-Wives!!!!

Edited by zenndog
They quit being Datsun after 1980. Hence why the title will say Nissan along with the emblems. Plus that comment is for one 720 owner that is going to ruin the 720 name here real soon.

The name change started in 1982, and became final in 1985 when they stopped using the datsun/nissan badging...

^

Know-it-alls... :D :fu:

(me for instance, although I know little, I tend to share it a little too much...)

Edited by zuum510
Ignorant pukes in huge ass SUV's that come flyin up on yer rear bumper, tailgate you not 3 inches off yer bumper for like 20 miles, pass you at the last second, then cut you off to take the next freeway exit!!!

HANG UP AND DRIVE YOU FREAKIN MORON!!!:cursing:

brake check??? and hope they are insured??

but i ahve had that happen before. thank god i was in my Passat. 4 wheel disc ABS. otherwise they would have taken off my front end.

brake check??? and hope they are insured?

i did that once in a toyota pickup with a huge fabricated rear bumper and it pushed the top of the radiator to his intake and well, he was ok when he got out of his car though.........i dont think he will try and tail gate me again when he gets out of the hospital.

There's a guy I've known for years.He had a '68

Cortina GT that's been in his family since new.The car's

been deteriorating & rusting away for a long time.He also

had a lot of parts to go with it.He tried to sell it all on

craigslist,but the deals never went through.

I got an email about 2 days ago,informing me that

the car was going to be picked up by the wrecking yard,&

the parts were going there today.I drove down to check

on it,& everything was gone.I did send a couple of emails.

Don't you hate it when people give little (or no) warning

when they finally decide to get rid of things?

- Doug