Sunday Morning Meet in Torrance! 5-24-09

zetozeto99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see we are acting real adult-like and we are taking this to the PM's (oh wait). What are you trying to prove? Really? How old are you? Name calling? Haha...

You are absolutely right that I preferred Friday meets over Sunday meets but I thought everyone as a whole decided they would still meet on Sundays as well as Fridays. This wasn't decided by one person (let alone me). This IS NOT YOUR LITTLE PROJECT that you can decide to throw whenever YOU feel like it.

I am not the only person who wants to meet Sunday but of course you wouldn't know that because you are being selfish.

And now you are saying people who attend these meets are not decent people? You are not winning over people with comments like that....

I would appreciate if a moderator could clean these nonsensical post by this individual so the rest of us can get our little meet together.

I think she's trying to tell you that she's (jaimie) SICK:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest jaimesix

I can see the same idiot that was banned before, "sr510muscle" has changed his name to sr1200muscle. Same guy that was disrespecting Mosabamf, abd got banned, is back for more trash.

Laughable, paper tiger right? You have issues dude.

Have fun.....show your inteligence..... what a sad thing to do, making up ID after ID only to come in and insult others with no apparent reason.

I would like to see how long you remain in this place before you get banned again....then you will appear as...srb210muscle

You are showing the only sissy here is you with those kinds of comments behind a computer screen. But off course you have fun.

Go on....

sr1200muscle you have been banned once for 7 days under the name sr510muscle for disturbing comments to a fellow member. Of your 8 posts, one said you were sorry, one to say you would try to be good, one said 'hi I'm back'. The only thing contributed is that you prefer to listen to rap music.

3rd last post:

QUOTE=jaimesix']Zeto , a snake is a snake, do not try to look pretty, you aint pretty.

Your move is sleazy, and it is clear, writ and evident.

No decent friends of mine that attended the Sunday meets that I organized would go to your sleazy event.

Thank God that I am keeping the adjectives at the level of "Sleazy" or "Bastard", because I think you deserve bigger words. But I do respect members in here, unlike you.

Let's see if Ratsun members like sleazy dirty guys like you, that is to find out.

Jaime.______________________________________________________-

Watch out! Zeto, she knows karate...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2nd last post:

sounds like your girlfriend is in trouble:eek::eek::eek:

Last post:

I think she's trying to tell you that she's (jaimie) SICK:lol::lol::lol::lol:

After your 7 day ban:

Fine with me... clean slate. I must warn you there'll be no slack cut in the future. Respect will earn respect.

Ratsun welcomes you as a contributing member....

Anything to say before you are banned?