Sunday Morning Meet in Torrance! 5-24-09

zetozeto99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

There is no meet on Sunday happening yet. I am the one organizing these meets, so Zeto, stay away from my project, show some respect

Jaime.___________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix

You are a sleazy guy huh?

No decent person will go to your meet, no decent person that knows me and has attended my organized meet.

I knew something was wrong with your way of operating, first you recented my meetings, I do not know why, then you decided Sundays were bad for people, because you said Sundays are difficult, and you said you sleep on Sundays, so you organized your Friday meets at a place where all japanese cars meet, that is fine with me.

Now you jump in on Sundays, suddenly you do not need to sleep on a Sunday???

Dirty snake, what a garbage of a guy you are.

Guest jaimesix

To the moderator, please take this thread off the screen. If there is any respect for ratsun members organizing events, this dirty tricks should not be allowed in here.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

You are a sleazy guy huh?

No decent person will go to your meet, no decent person that knows me and has attended my organized meet.

I knew something was wrong with your way of operating, first you recented my meetings, I do not know why, then you decided Sundays were bad for people, because you said Sundays are difficult, and you said you sleep on Sundays, so you organized your Friday meets at a place where all japanese cars meet, that is fine with me.

Now you jump in on Sundays, suddenly you do not need to sleep on a Sunday???

Dirty snake, what a garbage of a guy you are.

I see we are acting real adult-like and we are taking this to the PM's (oh wait). What are you trying to prove? Really? How old are you? Name calling? Haha...

You are absolutely right that I preferred Friday meets over Sunday meets but I thought everyone as a whole decided they would still meet on Sundays as well as Fridays. This wasn't decided by one person (let alone me). This IS NOT YOUR LITTLE PROJECT that you can decide to throw whenever YOU feel like it.

I am not the only person who wants to meet Sunday but of course you wouldn't know that because you are being selfish.

And now you are saying people who attend these meets are not decent people? You are not winning over people with comments like that....

I would appreciate if a moderator could clean these nonsensical post by this individual so the rest of us can get our little meet together.

Guest jaimesix

Zeto , a snake is a snake, do not try to look pretty, you aint pretty.

Your move is sleazy, and it is clear, writ and evident.

No decent friends of mine that attended the Sunday meets that I organized would go to your sleazy event.

Thank God that I am keeping the adjectives at the level of "Sleazy" or "Bastard", because I think you deserve bigger words. But I do respect members in here, unlike you.

Let's see if Ratsun members like sleazy dirty guys like you, that is to find out.

Jaime.______________________________________________________-

Jamie 6.

I don't recall ever seeing where you posted a meet. I'm not trying to stir the pot here. But I've been doing the datsun thing for quite a few years now. I've run into zeto at a few events. But I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you. So what your telling us is there can only be one meeting in torrance, And it has to be put on by you?

Guest jaimesix
Jamie 6.

I don't recall ever seeing where you posted a meet. I'm not trying to stir the pot here. But I've been doing the datsun thing for quite a few years now. I've run into zeto at a few events. But I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you. So what your telling us is there can only be one meeting in torrance, And it has to be put on by you?

Hi Datrod.

Go to the thread "Datsuns on the road" at the "Other Datsuns" section, and you will read about it.

I was organizing these Sunday meets, you can read it all in there. I did not post the event at the events section because I wanted to first invite the local ratsun crowd, later on I was going to add outseiders. I wanted to make it a "All Datsun Ratsun" meet, so that Ratsun friends could meet in person.

I am going to take the event to a friends restaurant in Redondo Beach, that is why I have been working on it behind the scenes. But this guy.... please read the thread.

Thanks.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

Haha.. so be my guest! Have a meet at your friends place! Who is stopping you? Surely not this "sleazy snake".

Like I stated.. I'm not going to get into with you on who "started" the meets. You know who came to you with that idea. I'm not going to argue with you and call you names over the internet like some child.

As far as if your "friends" and other Ratsun members showing up to this Sundays meet... I promise not to call you a "sleazy dirty guy".

Guest jaimesix

You obviously enjoy this, and have no respect for Ratsun members right? Any Ratsun member organizing a meet would not appreciate sleazy moves like yours.

Let's find out.

Jaime.______________________________________________________

I apologize to anyone who had to read through this crap. The meet is still on but we have decided to change locations and I would like to assure everyone that the rest of us are cool people and not associated with this negativity... IF ONE OF THE MOD's CAN LOCK UP THIS THREAD IT WOULD BE GREAT! I'll open another thread with a new location that will not be associated with certain persons so that I do not offend anyone and they have no reason to flip out... Thanks for your time

Bleach:

If you think it is just a meet then you better not go. It is SOOOO much more than just a meet!

well dude, I know what your getting at. I have been to every meet or at least I think I have. But I mean, is it really something to fight over? I can understand the frustration but not the anger. Anger is very unnecessary for this. Word calling is dumb it really gets you no where. Be grown men and let the little kid fight like that!

QUOTE=jaimesix;162993]Zeto , a snake is a snake, do not try to look pretty, you aint pretty.

Your move is sleazy, and it is clear, writ and evident.

No decent friends of mine that attended the Sunday meets that I organized would go to your sleazy event.

Thank God that I am keeping the adjectives at the level of "Sleazy" or "Bastard", because I think you deserve bigger words. But I do respect members in here, unlike you.

Let's see if Ratsun members like sleazy dirty guys like you, that is to find out.

Jaime.______________________________________________________-

Watch out! Zeto, she knows karate...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: