Manifold block off plate

I need a block off plate for my l20b intake manifold. The cheesy one i made many years ago is leaking air. I know one of you can fab one up for me:) i will pay the cost and shipping. I'd do it myself but i have no machining tools. I can make and send a cardboard template if needed.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mike i removed all that good stuff a little more than 10 years ago:D. the plate i cut out is super thin. i wanna just stay with this mani. i suppose i can come up with something but it wont be pretty. does anyone have a 3x5 1/4 inch piece of aluminum i can play with?

yes mike i removed all that good stuff a little more than 10 years ago:D. the plate i cut out is super thin. i wanna just stay with this mani. i suppose i can come up with something but it wont be pretty. does anyone have a 3x5 1/4 inch piece of aluminum i can play with?

go steal a road sign..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

...uumm......I'm guesing I'm the mike :)

Great stuff! Glad you're getting it done! I still have 4 blocks of AL sitting here waiting to be turned into block off plates. I'm guessing they'll get done when I need one for my L20b :) Sorry I couldn't get to it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.