Autotech Program

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this like the Mitchell repair program, or is it just a troubleshooting guide? I like using mitchell because you can search almost any vehicle you want and get all the wiring diagrams and repair procedures for it. They even had an update to include the Mustang GT500 KR (new knight rider car) in the database. It costs a pretty penny though (the car and the program :lol:).

Is this like the Mitchell repair program, or is it just a troubleshooting guide? I like using mitchell because you can search almost any vehicle you want and get all the wiring diagrams and repair procedures for it. They even had an update to include the Mustang GT500 KR (new knight rider car) in the database. It costs a pretty penny though (the car and the program :lol:).

i have mitchell and alldata, i use alldata over mitchell anyday. but to each his own. i know alldata is around the $5000 mark...

Never used alldata, the only one I know is mitchell (it's what we use at school).

One thing I hate about mitchell though is that it doesn't have any repair data for pre-80s vehicles, or at least the version at my school doesn't.

alldata only goes to year 1982, unless your are super cool and buy some extra junk :

same with mitchell, you have to buy it. I have the mitchell pre 82, goes from i think 5? to 82. mitchell vintage :D 150 dollar program. torrent was floating around sometime ago

alldata only goes to year 1982, unless your are super cool and buy some extra junk :

same with mitchell, you have to buy it. I have the mitchell pre 82, goes from i think 5? to 82. mitchell vintage :D 150 dollar program. torrent was floating around sometime ago

Fuck paying for software... I hate paying for something I can't really touch, ya know..

If anyone needs any kind of software, movies, games, whatever, let me know, I'm a member on a few awesome torrent sites, I can hook you up :D

I dont remember saying anything about paying for software, i just know the cost of it...

I wasn't really talking to you...

Just commenting on the 150$ program part, :lol:.

I got a nice copy of autocad, its like 3 grand or some crazy shit like that.