New "Mexican" Datsun lights!!!

I just bought a new set off ebay. He mentioned in his add about this company http://www.mirsa-mx.com/ who offered new Datsun lights... WOW! You pay less in shipping and its closer to home. I really hate the shipping cost form Singapore and the Taiwan. WOW!!!! I just bought a set. I will tell you how the quality is.

8an.jpg

40an.jpg

44an.jpg

47an.jpg

7an.jpg

102an.jpg

108n.jpg

55an.jpg

56an.jpg

They even have rare 521 520 rear tail lights that people have been looking for!

35an.jpg

Edited by Motavated
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good info! thanks. :D

He has more items on eBay than are listed on the website.

He lists these on eBay as 620 rear tail lights

!BRbvpO!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKjIEjlLmWpluBJ99Fg6Cg!~~_1.JPG

They look like the Euro 280ZX front bumper turn signals! I wanted these for so long, but now I'm switching to the G-nose with no turn signals.

(nevermind, there are 4 buttons at the top of the Nissan page)

Your gonna need the whole bucket for these. 55an.jpg Is it just the lenses hes selling?

You mean they wont fit stock? Or are you saying they are two tone because the housing that are used with those have two different lights that work them individually. If I bought the whole kit with housing, I wouldn't know how to hook them extra lights. So if these lenses fit my stock housing. Hopefully, I will just buy some amber LED's for the front and use them like that... I just want the look, not the use.

im sure they lenses will fit but, not actually look good and function as there supposed to. because your stock front markers only have one bulb and your gonna need to and the devider piece to keep the light from eluminating the other side of the lense.

Like this:

AR.jpg

Just to advise, the taillights marked as "520 & 521 lenses" only fit through '68. They are the SMALL lights as found on the 520, not the long ones on the 69+ 521.

The metal bezels are junk- poor quality stamped metal that isn't very straight (I know, as I have sets of each) and the glue holding the segments of the multi-color lenses isn't very good. If the buckets being supplied are plastic, they might be better.

Dang! Only TWENTY frickin bucks for a SET of new PL510 tail light lenses! That's the absolute buy of the century. Jeez. I'm going to get a set to see what they look like. The guy has 100% feedback, so that's at least a little promising.

EDIT: Ok so I just now bought a set of the euro front 510 markers, a set of the US style 510 tail lenses, and a set of the Mexican style 510 tail lenses. We shall see how they look soon enough.

There's a pic above of the 68-69 bullet style fender lights, but I could not find these on his listings. If these were indeed available, that would be the holy grail of 510 lights. Be nice to find the matching rear circle ones too.

Edited by yellowdatsun
Dang! Only TWENTY frickin bucks for a SET of new PL510 tail light lenses! That's the absolute buy of the century. Jeez. I'm going to get a set to see what they look like. The guy has 100% feedback, so that's at least a little promising.

EDIT: Ok so I just now bought a set of the euro front 510 markers, a set of the US style 510 tail lenses, and a set of the Mexican style 510 tail lenses. We shall see how they look soon enough.

There's a pic above of the 68-69 bullet style fender lights, but I could not find these on his listings. If these were indeed available, that would be the holy grail of 510 lights. Be nice to find the matching rear circle ones too.

which part numbers did you order? through the website or ebay?

I need some new ones :o of each :D

I give them a C+. They came complete but with out wires. The housing looked like it was going to leak like some one mentioned before. So I just took of the lenses when I noticed that the amber part was not from the lens! It was a plastic addition that was glued on! So you can say I too have clear lights and the euro lenses.

So in conclusion they are ok. If your tired of looking for used OEM at the yards or for NOS. These are cheap and will do the work just fine with some adjustments.