620 coilover mounts

BEEBANI

thanks Mike.

Did that lil bitch really just say, I'd like to see you build something good? wow.

How about you start a post showing what you've built you little pissant! and yes, let's move this to another thread.

Steve, can you move all this to a different thread? Earth to Redeye.....bueller?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not 100% sure they'll fit, but I'm pretty sure the shock towers are the same. The 320's upper control arms are a good bit narrower....so I don't think you'd get the coilover in it. But....the 520/521 upper arm should bolt in place on the 320.

this may be a dub question but i was looking at the pictures and i couldnt see if the torsion bars were removed once the new c/o set up was put on,any write up on this set up?

Joey, that is one of the benefits of running the coil overs. You can get rid of the heavy torsion bar setup all together.

• 1 year later...

Hi Bee-

sorry if this has been answered, (search didn't come up with any) but have you made coilover brackets for D22 Frontiers? or hardbodies for that matter?

no, so far the kingcabs are as new as I have gotten a chance to work on, although they are very similiar to the d21's, I'm not sure if they would work

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey mate, just wondering if you now have a kit for sale?

cheers

outta stock at the moment, working on getting the parts made and should have some ready in the next couple weeks.

the new place I'm working at has a laser and a full machine shop at my disposal, so I'll be able to do way more than I was able to before