so who from vancouver/portland is goin to the auto-x

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if im bringing the 720 or not. i let it sit for a little while only driving it to the store (about 3 blocks) twice since i got laid off, went to move it earlier and theres no brakes now... pedal goes to the floor, reservoir was empty. Filled it, pumped for a while and it didnt come back up. Looks like ill have to find the leak and fix it. Dont really want to bother with it, supposed to be getting a 521 soon :D

heres a peek

IMG_0321.jpg

ok, so how do you guys feel about this plan, I was thinking BK since you cant miss it but Dennys is right across the over pass so we should just meet strait there for breakfast, coffee, and a little wake up time lol

map-1.jpg

Ill have possibly my dad in the 280zx come along and his friend from work in a Z32 if they get the day off

• 3 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows, the entrance to the fairgrounds we are supposed to be using (Oregon state not Canby) is the carnival entrance, we will be raceing on the Carnival lot, which is just off of Sunyview road (happy coincendence for all those 1200 drivers!!)

lol good to know, thanks for the info csp

so far for the cruise down I think its still

Skib

Lynch

Carlos

Fastdadd

Yellow

Dat620

and possibly my dad and our and his friend with a Z32

im meeting you guys in wilsonville that morning, then riding with you in the auto x man :eek:

take me about 2 hours to get there but ill be there round 6:30 at the denny's

theres 2 Wilsonville exists, a N. Wilsonville and and then just Wilsonville.

you guys coming from up north will want to take the second one thats the "Wilsonville" exit# 283 and take a right onto Wilsonville rd. The Burger King is literally right next to the off ramp (9165 SW Wilsonville Rd Wilsonville, OR 97070) so you cant miss it.

Tech for auto-x is 8-10am so its going to be an early day. I figure we can meet and have a little breakfast at burger king or cruise over to the dennys (right on the other side of the I5 overpass)

Im thinking somewhere between 6-7 at the latest

Just bringing this information back up to discuss..

Dont forget your helmet:D

lol wrong one :P

were skipping BK and going right to dennys, its right on the other side of the over pass.

Ill repost the map and all the info on wed so its not buried in the thread

Thats exactly why i was bringing this back up, that was the only info i found, must have missed the denny's post.