so who from vancouver/portland is goin to the auto-x

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to meet up with you guys too since im riding with skib

what exit is wilsonville, friday right? What time we gonna meet up

theres 2 Wilsonville exists, a N. Wilsonville and and then just Wilsonville.

you guys coming from up north will want to take the second one thats the "Wilsonville" exit# 283 and take a right onto Wilsonville rd. The Burger King is literally right next to the off ramp (9165 SW Wilsonville Rd Wilsonville, OR 97070) so you cant miss it.

Tech for auto-x is 8-10am so its going to be an early day. I figure we can meet and have a little breakfast at burger king or cruise over to the dennys (right on the other side of the I5 overpass)

Im thinking somewhere between 6-7 at the latest

Edited by Skib

sounds good man

Looks like im getting up at 4am :D guess if im early i can sit in the parkin lot n sip a coffee lol

Ill be down for breakfast, i cant eat when i first wake up so by the time i get there ill be ready

sounds good man

Looks like im getting up at 4am :D guess if im early i can sit in the parkin lot n sip a coffee lol

Ill be down for breakfast, i cant eat when i first wake up so by the time i get there ill be ready

sounds good, Ill shot everyone coming my number before we meet in case you get lost lol

theres 2 Wilsonville exists, a N. Wilsonville and and then just Wilsonville.

you guys coming from up north will want to take the second one thats the "Wilsonville" exit# 283 and take a right onto Wilsonville rd. The Burger King is literally right next to the off ramp (9165 SW Wilsonville Rd Wilsonville, OR 97070) so you cant miss it.

Tech for auto-x is 8-10am so its going to be an early day. I figure we can meet and have a little breakfast at burger king or cruise over to the dennys (right on the other side of the I5 overpass)

Im thinking somewhere between 6-7 at the latest

an what time was that?

Looks like between 6-7am at the latest.:)

Iv got a few helmets too that Im going to bring along.

Ill be there between 6-6:30. should leave us plenty of time to eat, BS, and wake up a little more.

heres a map of the exit too, if you plan on using GPS the BK address is 9165 SW Wilsonville Rd Wilsonville, OR 97070

map1.jpg

wow...

its gonna be an early day eh, hehe.. well for us meeting in vancouver i suggest being at walmart no later then 5:30am will take us approx 35-40 mins to drive to wilsonville i believe.. no need to race or rush (gettin pulled over will just make it take longer, an cost more lol) so save it for the auto x :P