fcwankel

1976 Silvia S10

Well yeah im new to this Forum . Im 17 and my dad just got me an S10 I dont know much about it. The previous owner said he had built it for drifting. It has been completly stripped and has a brand new paint job [white]. Im looking to see how much this car is worth . I will post pictures of it tommorow . thanxxx

Well yeah this one has Corbeu racing seats GT steering wheel . a pair of super slick tires OH! and the guy also gave me an extra block. Im not sure what kinda engine it is but man it sounds mean .

Yeah I will try to get in some piks tommorow when it comes in. The reason why he traded it was because he needed to get rid of the car and he was going broke . So we traded em an Ek9 [civic] and a Prelude. Cant wait for tommorow :P

Well sorry i couldn get in the piks .

1976 Nissan New Silvia ( same as 1977 Nissn 200sx in the US )

Right hand drive, street illegal.

The car was specially prepard for the autocross competition and won many trophies in the E-prepars class.

1976 Nissan New Silvia ( same as 1977 Nissan 200SX in the US)

Right hand drive, street illegal

Engine and Transmission related :

1. Nissan L-20B

2. L-18SSS ported and polished head

3. Tiltons valve springs and retainers

4. 280Z stainless steel valves

5. Forged aluminum high compression pistons

6. Balanced rods and crank shaft

7. Nissan competition header

8. 280Z high volume oil pump

9. Earls engine oil cooler with braided hose

10. Design products modified baffled oil pan

11. Dial-in-Cam adjustable cam sprocket

12. Competition cam shaft

13. Tiltons engine oil spreader

14. Webber 45 DCOE twin carburetors

15. Jacobs ignition coil and plug wires

16. Tiltons aluminum flywheel

17. 280Z pressure plate

18. 2

I always wanted to see one of those fixed up and custom. :)

Bob Sharp built a few. I have some pics somewhere of one that was a Pace Car for some NASCAR race in '77, built by Bob Sharp.

pretty damn cool. i would be weary of that battery if you're planning on making this thing street legal. maybe i'm a worry wort, i would move it inside the trunk or where the back seat used to be or something just to get it up off the ground.

Thanks ^_^ Im not sure about the battery . I wanna keep like that but then again i wanna make it street legal .

that's gonna be a sweet ride!

the car would handle better if you move the battery above or in front of the rear axel. It would look better too. the problem is that it should be fully enclosed then. just in case of a roll over. we don't want those juices poured on us.

or a gell cell battery. like optima.

if you leave it. maybe cover it with sheet metal just to keep crudd off and prevent something from flying up and cracking it.

Awesome car tho. can't wait to see some action shots.

A Marine store sells good hard plastic battery cases with holes so you can lock the lid closed. Ryan bought one for the battery he relocated to the bed of his truck. That'll work fine for putting it inside your car.

Any chance you are bringing this to the JCCS in October? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE say yes!!!!!!!