Selling my 67 411sss OR trade for a 520 521

Needs engine put in (have it with a 4 speed) great project with twin mikuni sidedrafts and manifold and original carbs heaps of parts included with purchase, Might include DATSUN plate if price is right. Open to offers, Rory 541 4903137

IMG_2549.jpg

,IMG_2550.jpg,

IMG_2552.jpg,

IMG_2554.jpg

Edited by fisch
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics are fine...they're just beside each other, which in turn makes the page twice as wide as the screen...just a small annoyance, no big deal. Nice car! G/L with the sale.

• 1 month later...

It was still sitting on the tarmac in front of his house as of last week. He got the 66 Roadster to fire right up so this one is not going to be getting love any time soon I am guessing. Plus, now that Rory is a bit of a celeb I am guessing that he will have to shed the whole Datsun crowd soon enough anyway if he wants to keep rolling with the "A" list crowd.:D

Truck has only 89,000 miles on it, both previous owners known. It has a new fuel pump, filter, tune up was done, but not timed. Had a 32/36 Webber put on, it ran for a while, but I think there is a problem with the Webber. Have the original carb too. Only has slight body damage on the side of the bed. NO parts missing on interior. Write me at: vindats@yahoo.com or call Tana at (425) 255 5591. Color of truck is maroon, but needs to be painted. I drove it but then had several knee surgeries and couldn't drive it for 1.5 years. I think I have a new clutch set for it too. I also have a set of stock wheels if wanted with the truck. Should be a simple deal for a good Datsun mechanic to figure it out. Tana

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.